"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the entire show in a week and a half :blessed:
I missed the ride :to:

I'm a changed man after watching this shyt brehs. shyt was incredible

Now you can go back and read the thread though. We ate good in here. :blessed:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Been reading through this long ass thread for a while today.

Makes me realize that I missed a fukking feast :to:

nikkas didn't tell me shyt while were in here breaking bread :to:

shyt man...."Breaking Bad" threads been the truth since season 4 on SOHH. Before that the show hadn't really blown up yet. But season 4, then 5 last year on here, and this thread was all :banderas:

You know they're making a "Better Call Saul" spin off, right?

Fred.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aeN54zj_460s.jpg
:ohhh:
:ohhh:As I watched the show I felt like Gilligan used a lot of Tarantino methods. The show always had a Pulp Fiction vibe to me

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
shyt man...."Breaking Bad" threads been the truth since season 4 on SOHH. Before that the show hadn't really blown up yet. But season 4, then 5 last year on here, and this thread was all :banderas:

You know they're making a "Better Call Saul" spin off, right?

Fred.
this has probably been discussed ad nauseam in here, but i didn't read the thread because i just watched the whole series in 2 weeks (:banderas:), so you can link me if you don't feel like explaining

but what are your thoughts on a 30 minute comedy being a spinoff of one of the GOAT shows :ld:

seems kinda tacky to me :yeshrug: i'll watch it and enjoy it tho, bob odenkirk been needing his own show

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only at the end of season 3 but the goat moment so far was when white ran the two dealers over in his car and shot one of them in his head with no hesitation to save Jesse..that shyt verified to me that this is the GOAT show television has ever produced :wow:

You ain't seen shyt yet. I'm dead serious. The show goes to a whole different level seasons 4-5. Especially towards the end of the series. There is a fukk ton more moments like the one you described. Keep posting and letting us know where you are in the series breh, it's always entertaining to see people :whoo: at certain moments.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this has probably been discussed ad nauseam in here, but i didn't read the thread because i just watched the whole series in 2 weeks (:banderas:), so you can link me if you don't feel like explaining

but what are your thoughts on a 30 minute comedy being a spinoff of one of the GOAT shows :ld:

seems kinda tacky to me :yeshrug: i'll watch it and enjoy it tho, bob odenkirk been needing his own show

It's not 30 minutes, it's 1 hour. And it's not a comedy....it'll have more comedy than "BB", but only slightly more. Also Vince Gilligan said Mike will most likely be a main character, too.

After "BB" I trust these guys to do anything. The main writers for "Saul" will be Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, with whoever else they can keep from the old "BB" writing staff. After "BB" they could have said "we're gonna have a new series where Gilbert Gottfried reads the phone book" and I would still check for it just based on their reputation from "BB".

Fred.