"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's not 30 minutes, it's 1 hour. And it's not a comedy....it'll have more comedy than "BB", but only slightly more. Also Vince Gilligan said Mike will most likely be a main character, too.

After "BB" I trust these guys to do anything. The main writers for "Saul" will be Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, with whoever else they can keep from the old "BB" writing staff. After "BB" they could have said "we're gonna have a new series where Gilbert Gottfried reads the phone book" and I would still check for it just based on their reputation from "BB".

Fred.
:obama: i'm with it

will this be pre-BB then, chronologically?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:obama: i'm with it

will this be pre-BB then, chronologically?

Yeah, a prequel. It'll show how Saul became Saul, basically. In season 4 you seen how they fleshed out Gus, who wasn't even a main character, so I have 100% faith that they'll be able to make Saul interesting enough to carry an hour long series.

Fred.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the last season of BB now (Season 5 ep 3), all I gotta say is that this show is the shyt :noah:

I don't know where to begin...Jesse is my fav character, followed by Walt and then Saul :laff: I like everything about the show, the acting, the plot, and even some of the music that Jesse plays at his house. :win:

My fav moments of the show was probably Walt's I am The Danger speech, Walt breaking down when he learns that Skyler had given most of his money to Ted for his IRS problems. There's probably a lot more that I'm too stoked on the final season to remember :laff:

Just gotta say that this show is the bomb, almost want to become a "chef", and cook that blue meth :whew:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, a prequel. It'll show how Saul became Saul, basically. In season 4 you seen how they fleshed out Gus, who wasn't even a main character, so I have 100% faith that they'll be able to make Saul interesting enough to carry an hour long series.

Fred.

Saul was pretty interesting in the show, even with 0 charaterisation. His dirty lawyer swag is off the charts :whew: So yeah, a series with him would be ill. A Mike Spinoff might've been good too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On the last season of BB now (Season 5 ep 3), all I gotta say is that this show is the shyt :noah:

Episode 3? :leon:

You ain't seen nothing yet. Especially the back half of season 5. shyt is nonstop :banderas:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know :banderas: I can already tell that shyt is about to get real... if Jesse finds out what Walt did to Brock :whew:

Like I told the other dude, keep posting as you watch. Half the fun of this thread was reading everyone's reaction to certain :whoo: moments.

Fred.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I told the other dude, keep posting as you watch. Half the fun of this thread was reading everyone's reaction to certain :whoo: moments.

Fred.

Sure will. :obama:

I'm mostly in the Booth, and sometimes in the TLR, and I swing by here now and then, but after reading the thread I'm mad that I didn't see this thread sooner, especially when Walt got Gus murked :banderas:

I'll be here for that Saul spinoff thread though, first page :lawd:

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sure will. :obama:

I'm mostly in the Booth, and sometimes in the TLR, and I swing by here now and then, but after reading the thread I'm mad that I didn't see this thread sooner, especially when Walt got Gus murked :banderas:

I'll be here for that Saul spinoff thread though, first page :lawd:

This thread is actually only for the last 8 episodes of season 5. :russ:

There is another thread for the first 8 episodes, that one is big as hell too. The season 4 thread (when Gus died) was actually back on SOHH.

"Breaking Bad" threads are among the biggest ones on this site, any forum.

Fred.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is actually only for the last 8 episodes of season 5. :russ:

There is another thread for the first 8 episodes, that one is big as hell too. The season 4 thread (when Gus died) was actually back on SOHH.

"Breaking Bad" threads are among the biggest ones on this site, any forum.

Fred.

:whoo: for real? This is beyond a platinum/diamond thread, this is like Thriller levels :laff:

But yeah, Breaking Bad is dope, no wonder it's so popular. But Jesse man, I feel so sorry for him. He seems to suffer the most. Although Walt suffers as well, he seems to handle it better than Jesse. Walt ran over the two guys that were gonna kill Jess and shot one of them in the head, and he keeps his shyt together. After killing Gayle Jesse was giving Meth junkies haircuts in his house, which he had turned into some kind of junkie club :russ:

• Dap

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: for real? This is beyond a platinum/diamond thread, this is like Thriller levels :laff:

But yeah, Breaking Bad is dope, no wonder it's so popular. But Jesse man, I feel so sorry for him. He seems to suffer the most. Although Walt suffers as well, he seems to handle it better than Jesse. Walt ran over the two guys that were gonna kill Jess and shot one of them in the head, and he keeps his shyt together. After killing Gayle Jesse was giving Meth junkies haircuts in his house, which he had turned into some kind of junkie club :russ:

Actually it's funny man, "BB" almost got cancelled at the end of season 4. It was always critically acclaimed, but it was basically "your favorite show's favorite show". People that worked on other shows like "Game of Thrones" or "Homeland", or actors/directors in Hollywood, would praise it. But the season 4 finale only had 1.9 million viewers. Nobody was watching this a couple years ago.

Guess how many people watched the season 5 finale? 10.3 million. As far as I know no other show in history has blown up like that, over the course of a couple years. Like you said, they deserve it.

Oh and Walt is about that life man. Jesse ain't cut out for none of this shyt.

Fred.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone's having trouble filling the void that Breaking Bad left, then I'd highly suggest watching Orphan Black and Utopia. Like Breaking Bad, both of those shows are tightly serialized thrillers with plenty of :wow: moments.

Watch Luther if you wanna get the sour taste of 8 seasons of Dexter out of your mouth