All my brehs..the secret to PERFECT glowing skin..is

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
My skin looks just like yours if not better in that video.

I drink about a gallon of water a day, but I only drink water nothing else.

That's you though? :patrice:That accent real sexy :takedat:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP I love you. :mjcry:

Looks wise I kind of look like Nas a bit

tumblr_mxywjiTK8o1qhu0yoo1_1280.jpg

Yes i know i look like that fine nikka...but my issue is when i was a teen my dumbass plucked ingrown hairs on my face too much and now i still have indented acne scars around my cheeks because of my stupidity and not listening :snoop:

Then i also have dark bags under my eyes...

Used to have hyperpigmentation but when i started using Dudu Osun Black Soap it evened my tone more...

Just ordered 100 percent Raw shea butter to moisturize with...I want my skin to start glowing...

I think the reason people hesitate with chemical peels is because we assume "skin bleaching" and i cant lie that is what is making me hesitate besides the expensive price....

Look ...i know you want me to get through this problem and get a smoother face and look as fine as Nas....i know you desire that...but its just hard girl...any advice?

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
why not change the name of the product to something more friendly sounding
hearing 'chemical peel' makes it sound like i'm a rat in a laboratory:huhldup:

no thanks!!

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
OP I love you. :mjcry:

Looks wise I kind of look like Nas a bit

tumblr_mxywjiTK8o1qhu0yoo1_1280.jpg

Yes i know i look like that fine nikka...but my issue is when i was a teen my dumbass plucked ingrown hairs on my face too much and now i still have indented acne scars around my cheeks because of my stupidity and not listening :snoop:

Then i also have dark bags under my eyes...

Used to have hyperpigmentation but when i started using Dudu Osun Black Soap it evened my tone more...

Just ordered 100 percent Raw shea butter to moisturize with...I want my skin to start glowing...

I think the reason people hesitate with chemical peels is because we assume "skin bleaching" and i cant lie that is what is making me hesitate besides the expensive price....

Look ...i know you want me to get through this problem and get a smoother face and look as fine as Nas....i know you desire that...but its just hard girl...any advice?
Just do it :wow:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Black Soap + Shea Butter + Sea Moss Facial Mask :banderas: My skin is smooth af. All natural and organic. Checking yo diet is another thing that can easily clear your skin up.

Jamican Castor oil is another thing you can use for dry skin .
You put Shea butter on your face? It don't make you oily?

Black soap + Shea butter is amazing on my body but my face be on some other ish.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carrot juice, and cardio, daily or at least 4x a week, is better then all these shyts for healthy skin.

The carrot juice helps protect your skin from the sun, while giving it a glow of gold when you get the sun to tan the skin. Ain't nothing like it:ahh:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Pass. I'd rather just take care of my skin over time rather than do some quick fix method. my skin looks great. that chemical peel glow looks unnatural.

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
The secret to good skin is no stress, plenty of sleep, and a diet high in healthy fats and vit e.

Drinking a lot of water does nothing.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
-Drink a gallon of water a day
-Emu oil for any scars/pimples that come up
-Weekly Aztec clay mask

People compliment me on being blemish free fairy often.

My sister Says I do too much but I don't get complaints when I go out:jawalrus:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
drink water infused with some antioxidants like lemon and cucumber

wash your face with African black soap

rub virgin coconut oil on your face before bedtime...ingest a teaspoon of it also...

if you're black, the sun is your friend...take some time to soak in some rays everyday...

stop asturbating so often...