All these illegals getting religion now :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Hiding out in church like Whoopie :mjlol:

I can't feel a lick of pity either. Be here 20 years living illegally on fake documents. Girl I work with didn't get her visa renued she's not going to hole up in church. Either get a job or go back to her home country.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for people using fake documents and cutting in line, then asking for sympathy after they get caught? :camby:

EDIT: Undocumented mom facing deportation takes sanctuary in Denver church

Vizguerra was charged with not having a license or insurance and for having an expired license plate, but those charges were dismissed, court records show.

She also was charged in connection with what her lawyer, Hans Meyer, said was a job application on which she used a made-up -- not stolen -- Social Security number.

She pleaded guilty to attempted possession of a forged instrument. An ID theft and other similar charges were dropped, records show.

She eventually paid a smuggler to sneak her across the border, but she was picked up by Border Patrol agents near Presidio, Texas.

She was detained for several weeks. That's when the Colorado immigrant community Vizguerra had worked so hard to serve mobilized for her.

Supporters showed up in Texas to demonstrate outside the facility where she was being held. In Colorado, they lobbied politicians. Ultimately, they won a stay on her deportation.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
All these coloreds getting religion now : mjlol:
What is next you simpleton said:
Hiding out in church like Benny Hinn :mjlol:

I can't feel a lick of pity either. Be here for generations living off the state on entitlements. Girl I work with didn't get her welfare renued she's not going to hole up in church. Either get a job or go back to the ghetto.

I'm supposed to feel sorry for people eating off the state, committing crimes, then asking for sympathy after they get caught? :camby:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
compare our ancestors getting kidnapped in 17th century Angola and being brought over to America via transatlantic slave trade to Uncle Esteban hopping over the fence 20 years ago, brehs
Wouldn't a more accurate comparison be slaves who ran away and were on the run finding religion and using Quakers etc to hide them?