All these illegals getting religion now :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
so you are comparing a person escaping chattel slavery to somebody that is looking for a job in another country?

wow
I'm merely comparing two people leaving a bad situation looking for a better one -- illegally.

Y'all were the ones trying to compare illegal immigration to Chattel Slavery when it was convenient. Now I'm just playing along. Right @Akan?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm merely comparing two people leaving a bad situation looking for a better one -- illegally.

Y'all were the ones trying to compare illegal immigration to Chattel Slavery when it was convenient. Now I'm just playing along. Right @Akan?

i know you are comparing two people leaving a bad situation for a better one illegally, i can read, the question is why would you do that? what is the final destination of your train of thought?

when did i or somebody else compare illegal immigration to chattel slavery, refresh my memory

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I never one fukking time compared illegal immigration to Chattel slavery. Now you sound as fugging crazy as Trump.

I stated that if the White people in America are stating that what is currently going on in the cocoa fields in Ivory Coast is slavery (that is not chattel slavery) then the what is going on with illegal immigration in the USA is slavery too; because it is the same thing. White people are forever more trying to say that Africans are evil; while then turning right around and trying to say how good and decent White people are.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know you are comparing two people leaving a bad situation for a better one illegally, i can read, the question is why would you do that? what is the final destination of your train of thought?

when did i or somebody else compare illegal immigration to chattel slavery, refresh my memory

Nobody compared anything to chattel slavery. There are just a lot of people that are ignorant about slavery and history. They don't even know what chattel slaver is, but they pretend that they do.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nobody compared anything to chattel slavery. There are just a lot of people that are ignorant about slavery and history. They don't even know what chattel slaver is, but they pretend that they do.
so you didn't say that illegal immigrants working on farms are slaves just like the children being sold to work on coca farms in the Ivory Coast?

:francis:

I'm. Glad you realize how stupid you sounded.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It is amazing seeing the number of people that are in favor of slavery.

The illegal immigrants have no rights. They can not complain to anybody about anything. They can not complain about not getting paid; or about their work conditions; or about harassment; rape; intimidation; racism; lack of healthcare; or anything. When it happens in Ivory Coast the Americans call it slavery and the people being exploited are called slaves, but when it happens in USA the Americans call it free enterprise and the people being exploited are called undocumented workers.

They are modern day slaves. People don't want to admit it, because they are to invested in the bullshyt concepts of migrants, free trade and all of that shyt. Watch this video on the cocoa farms in Ivory Coast and watch how the farmers in Ivory Coast utilize migrants from Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger. How is that any different than how the traffickers (coyotes) are smuggling migrants into the USA from Mexico and Guatemala.

In America they call what is going on in Ivory Coast slavery. In America is called free enterprise.

:banderas:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so you didn't say that illegal immigrants working on farms are slaves just like the children being sold to work on coca farms in the Ivory Coast?

:francis:

I'm. Glad you realize how stupid you sounded.

Hey dumbass. You wrote "Chattel Slavery". :stopitslime:

There are different types of slavery; chattel; indentured servitude and other forms that I can not recall right now.

I wrote that if what White people are calling what is happening in modern day Ivory Coast slavery, then the same thing must be true for the USA and illegal immigrants. Slavery doesn't have to be in waht is happening in the Ivory Coast and USA is not "chattel" slavery.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hey dumbass. You wrote "Chattel Slavery". :stopitslime:

There are different types of slavery; chattel; indentured servitude and other forms that I can not recall right now.

I wrote that if what White people are calling what is happening in modern day Ivory Coast slavery, then the same thing must be true for the USA and illegal immigrants. Slavery doesn't have to be in waht is happening in the Ivory Coast and USA is not "chattel" slavery.
except that what's going on with children in the Ivory Coast on coca fields is chattel slavery. Now go play somewhere, I'm busy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You wrote "Chattel Slavery." Chattel slavery is a specific type of slavery. Do you not understand that.
Yes old nikka.its when you buy or sell people as property. That is going on in the Ivory Coast.

Accept that I'm right and you're wrong and keep it moving. :flabbynsick:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes old nikka.its when you buy or sell people as property. That is going on in the Ivory Coast.

Accept that I'm right and you're wrong and keep it moving. :flabbynsick:

You are full of shyt. That is what you are. Most of the people in Ivory Coast are migrants from Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger that went to Ivory Coast looking for work. They are no different than Mexicans and Central Americans that go to the USA looking for work.

You are full of shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You are full of shyt. That is what you are. Most of the people in Ivory Coast are migrants from Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger that went to Ivory Coast looking for work. They are no different than Mexicans and Central Americans that go to the USA looking for work.

You are full of shyt.
Are you saying they aren't slaves now? Or are they slaves?

You're all over the place here.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying they aren't slaves now? Or are they slaves?

You're all over the place here.

I am saying what I have always said. If White people are calling what is happening in the Ivory Coast slavery; then it has to be called slavery in the USA too, because it is the same thing.

White people are talking down on Black people in Ivory Coast, but as usual White people are saying that they shyt don't stink. Notice that "chattel" was not mentioned anywhere.

My question to you is do you know what chattel slavery is? :mjgrin: