All these illegals getting religion now :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I am saying what I have always said. If White people are calling what is happening in the Ivory Coast slavery; then it has to be called slavery in the USA too, because it is the same thing.

White people are talking down on Black people in Ivory Coast, but as usual White people are saying that they shyt don't stink. Notice that "chattel" was not mentioned anywhere.

My question to you is do you know what chattel slavery is? :mjgrin:

You can quote me. I told you what it was earlier. You don't seem to know what it is. You don't even know of your position. Now you're blaming it on white people? Do I need @the cac mamba To come in and tell you what you should believe now? Since you're now only arguing what White people are saying?

:mjcry:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Call the seizure and selling of kids as property to work on farms slavery, but then say it isn't chattel slavery because it doesn't fit your argument.

:snoop:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can quote me. I told you what it was earlier. You don't seem to know what it is. You don't even know of your position. Now you're blaming it on white people? Do I need @the cac mamba To come in and tell you what you should believe now? Since you're now only arguing what White people are saying?

:mjcry:

I wrote "slavery."
You wrote "chattel slavery."
Now you are trying to state that I wrote "chattel slavery."
You should run for President, because you are as dumb as Donald Trump.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I wrote "slavery."
You wrote "chattel slavery."
Now you are trying to state that I wrote "chattel slavery."
You should run for President, because you are as dumb as Donald Trump.
I'm saying exactly what you are saying is chattel (property) slavery.

Unless your position is that it isn't slavery there isn't any wiggle room here.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying exactly what you are saying is chattel (property) slavery.

Unless your position is that it isn't slavery there isn't any wiggle room here.

You are actually having a conversation with that other imaginary person that lives in your head. My position has not changed; you just can't differentiate between what someone has actually stated and what you think that they have stated.

Move on.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You are having are actually having a conversation with that other imaginary person that lives in your head. My position has not changed you just can't differentiate between what someone has actually stated and what you think that they have stated.

Move on.
You initially complained that white people aren't calling what happens with illegal immigrants here as not being slavery despite calling what happens in the Ivory Coast slavery.

I and a couple others said because what's happening here isn't slavery because they are choosing to work here.

You then argued that illegal immigrants are slaves. I've posted some quotes of you saying as much above.

You made that argument to uphold your parallel that illegal immigrants are slaves just as those in the Ivory Coast.

I then argued that what's happening to child slaves in the Ivory Coast is more like chattel slavery.

You've yet to say that isn't true or prove otherwise.

Therefore your statement is not congruent. The plight of illegal immigrants here is different than child slaves in the Ivory Coast because they are sold as property.

You should now admit your initial argument does not hold up to scrutiny.

You can now change your argument to save that illegal immigrants are a different type of slave and attempt to back that up but no longer use the Ivory Coast is your example.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You initially complained that white people aren't calling what happens with illegal immigrants here as not being slavery despite calling what happens in the Ivory Coast slavery.

I and a couple others said because what's happening here isn't slavery because they are choosing to work here.

You then argued that illegal immigrants are slaves. I've posted some quotes of you saying as much above.

You made that argument to uphold your parallel that illegal immigrants are slaves just as those in the Ivory Coast.

I then argued that what's happening to child slaves in the Ivory Coast is more like chattel slavery.

You've yet to say that isn't true or prove otherwise.

You should now admit your initial argument does not hold up to scrutiny.

You can now change your argument to save that illegal immigrants are a different type of slave and attempt to back that up but no longer use the Ivory Coast is your example.

Just a few posts earlier you stated that I wrote "chattel slavery."

I did not write it. You wrote it. So you were supposedly paraphrasing me then too, even though I did not actually write what you claimed that I wrote. Like I stated: that imaginary voice inside of your head has you thinking that somebody stated something that you stated.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
@Call Me James you're an idiot, i was the one that brought up chattel slavery to make sure to separate what black people went through from any sob story illegal immigrants went through

@Akan is correct that there are different types of slavery, his argument is logical regardless of whether you agree with his point, you on the other hand are just babbling

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@Call Me James you're an idiot, i was the one that brought up chattel slavery to make sure to separate what black people went through from any sob story illegal immigrants went through

@Akan is correct that there are different types of slavery, his argument is logical regardless of whether you agree with his point, you on the other hand are just babbling
Is the selling of children as property chattel slavery?

Yes. Therefore his entire premise As to why white Americans don't refer to illegal Immigran in America as slaves as they do in the Ivory Coast is false.

He asked why don't they and it's because it isn't chattel slavery here. This isn't debatable despite him trying to do so.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I brought it up because despite you wanting to distinguish the two or despite me not believing illegal immigrants are slaves (period) the fact remains that runaway slaves functionally held the same standing as illegal immigrants. That made it a better analogy.

Either way, you're not that smart.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Let's play it out:

Were run away slaves considered citizens or were they still property?

Did they have any rights as citizens?

Were they always attempting to break the law and avoid detection or capture?

Were they getting paid under the table?

Were they taking jobs away from legal citizens?

Did they use the church/religion to help escape and avoid persecution?

Did they willingly choose to leave a bad situation for a better one despite knowing it was illegal?

Please, explain to me out side of your feelings how the analogy i presented you isn't at least as viable though probably more accurate than the one you presented.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I brought it up because despite you wanting to distinguish the two or despite me not believing illegal immigrants are slaves (period) the fact remains that runaway slaves functionally held the same standing as illegal immigrants. That made it a better analogy.

Either way, you're not that smart.

i never disputed that both the runaway slave and the illegal immigrants are breaking the law, that is a factual statement

im just curious as to what point it is you are trying to make? are you equating what black people went through in this country to what illegal immigrants go through based on legalities?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time that somebody brings up an argument from one thread and then posits "paraphrased" alleged positions into an unrelated thread; rather than just saying what they had to say within the original thread, then you can already see a level of intellectual dishonesty occurring.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i never disputed that both the runaway slave and the illegal immigrants are breaking the law, that is a factual statement

im just curious as to what point it is you are trying to make? are you equating what black people went through in this country to what illegal immigrants go through based on legalities?
Very simple position:

You should be able to sympathize why someone would break the law for a better living as well as why churches are willing to fight for them.

This goes back to the position that the same things y'all are saying about illegal immigrants are the same things that white people were saying about black folk.

It looks funny in the light When you Put it in context. :francis: