All you guys that pefer "thick" btches are he cause for black females obesity rates

BlackEfron

BlackieRobinson
Daps
all your guys fault
even that slim curvy shyt
these btches aint no dam rapper, stop doing that shyt

- blackierobinson

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Everyone who is curvy is not always chubby
Everyone who is chubby is not always curvy.

I'm tired of people equating chubbier people as defacto curvy girls. It's the actually body frame that people obsess over. Anyone from a stick thin person to obese person can have an hourglass figure.

Thats why these dudes who talk about slimmer women looking like boys look like straight fools. I've seen enough trannies to know there are major differences between a guys body and a slimmer females body. I personally think it's suspect when guys say that, I figure that they haven't been with many women but I digress. :sas2:

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
negged fakkit
you probably lowkey gay
:wrist:you like bony hoes shaped like lil boys dont you?
:sas2: if you like bigger girls just say so but don't skinny shame slim people. If makes you look gay and or female less. ...Scratch that even the gays give slim girls love. :skip: You just haven't had enough women. Obesss over thick Instagrams with dry dikks brehs.

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Everyone who is curvy is not always chubby
Everyone who is chubby is not always curvy.

I'm tired of people equating chubbier people as defacto curvy girls. It's the actually body frame that people obsess over. Anyone from a stick thin person to obese person can have an hourglass figure.

Thats why these dudes who talk about slimmer women looking like boys look like straight fools. I've seen enough trannies to know there are major differences between a guys body and a slimmer females body. I personally think it's suspect when guys say that, I figure that they haven't been with many women but I digress. :sas2:
Nah nikka, I think it's suspect when guys say THAT:huhldup:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Nah nikka, I think it's suspect when guys say THAT:huhldup:
Sucks for you cause I'm not a guy. Like I said if your just chasing after JUST ass and or breast. You don't really actually appreciate a females body which is gay. Any tranny can buy a pair of boobs and ass but they can't change the boy bone structure and skin.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Sucks for you cause I'm not a guy. Like I said if your just chasing after JUST ass and or breast. You don't really actually appreciate a females body which is gay. Any tranny can buy a pair of boobs and ass but they can't change the boy bone structure and skin.
Well of course, that goes without saying. Anyone out here checking out trannies are either real unexperienced with women, or wanted it in the first place :huhldup:

.....but what do you look like? :jbhmm: