Alot of people see themselves in Katt Williams

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Watching that interview, you can tell that dude is hurt inside, and just eternally angry that he passed up on alot of opportunities in his career

People are automatically believing Katt Williams got me :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

They see themselves in him. Why else would they believe his obvious half truths just to go viral? The average person watching this thinks back to when they were at work, and the manager passed them over for another employee who worked overtime, worked on a Saturday, worked overnight and got the promotion they didn't
We all seen a Katt Williams at our jobs. A dude who was/is naturally talented, but too angry with too much baggage to ever get right. Always a reason why they aren't at the position they want to be. Someone must be "hating on them"

And Kevin Hart is that annoying dude at work who wants to work 10x as hard for lesser pay and gets ahead at work. The fact that everyone automatically sides with Katt tearing down other Black men is a sign majority of people in life are Katt Williams. So much baggage about the opportunities they missed. And you can see it on this site as well

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You said what I was trying to say and that's real.

shyt is really not a good look for the young brehs coming up that we dog mfers for having a strong sense of work ethic and pride in what they do. Then mfers wanna turn around and cry why they don't get A-1 service whether with exchanging in commerce or more personal aspects of customer service. Well you just being subtle instilling a mentality of mediocrity for decades and this is the end result.

We truly don't value black success regardless. People say it's just for entertainers, sports and celebrities', nah that's not true at all. Mediocre Motherfukkers live to downplay the next man and wonder why they don't get no love back.

That's why I always encourage brehs to keep away from the salon talk and gossip bullshyt. None of it is essential, let alone important. Majority of it is bytchy shyt. It's a lot like Steven A and Skip Bayless. You think you getting somethin' valuable, insight when you just wasting your time with motherfukkers who never got off the bench.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You said what I was trying to say and that's real.

shyt is really not a good look for the young brehs coming up that we dog mfers for having a strong sense of work ethic and pride in what they do. Then mfers wanna turn around and cry why they don't get A-1 service whether with exchanging in commerce or more personal aspects of customer service. Well you just being subtle instilling a mentality of mediocrity for decades and this is the end result.

We truly don't value black success regardless. People say it's just for entertainers, sports and celebrities', nah that's not true at all. Mediocre Motherfukkers live to downplay the next man and wonder why they don't get no love back.

That's why I always encourage brehs to keep away from the salon talk and gossip bullshyt. None of it is essential, let alone important. Majority of it is bytchy shyt. It's a lot like Steven A and Skip Bayless. You think you getting somethin' valuable, insight when you just wasting your time with motherfukkers who never got off the bench.
This is the result of the so called “new media” I can see more podcasters jumping on this wave of letting people get their shyt off on people without being checked. See you can’t just let people rant like that without checking them on the news cause you might get sued. I don’t know if anything happens to Shannon because of this but we will see. Again I was thoroughly entertained.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I DON'T BELIEVE MOST IT BUT IT WAS HILARIOUS.

Dude said Disney sued him over the stage name Kat in the Hat.

Disney doesn't even have rights to Dr. Suess, amongst some other easily debunkable shyt.

I will say it was funny as hell though.

You want to have good content, so you have to let some people get their shyt off, but you have to do a better job at checking people in real time when they're just saying shyt.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Selling your soul is basically working hard(with a little bit of luck)

If all you had to do get on was literally sell your soul/dignity then a lot more people would do it, including people you don’t want to believe.

I mean suki is the most vile woman I’ve ever seen, and she still hasn’t got “on” yet and is delegated to a ShadeRoom topic every now and then. She’s in her 30s too.

The pandemic showed how many people are willing to doing lowdown shyt for some money. Which is hilarious watching those same people accuse others of only being successful because they “sold their soul “
Mfca you sold your social security number for $10,000 :mjlol: