Alot of people see themselves in Katt Williams

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Selling your soul is basically working hard(with a little bit of luck)

If all you had to do get on was literally sell your soul/dignity then a lot more people would do it, including people you don’t want to believe.

I mean suki is the most vile woman I’ve ever seen, and she still hasn’t got “on” yet and is delegated to a ShadeRoom topic every now and then. She’s in her 30s too.

The pandemic showed how many people are willing to doing lowdown shyt for some money. Which is hilarious watching those same people accuse others of only being successful because they “sold their soul “
Mfca you sold your social security number for $10,000 :mjlol:
Conspiracy theories are a coping mechanism.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching that interview, you can tell that dude is hurt inside, and just eternally angry that he passed up on alot of opportunities in his career

People are automatically believing Katt Williams got me :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

They see themselves in him. Why else would they believe his obvious half truths just to go viral? The average person watching this thinks back to when they were at work, and the manager passed them over for another employee who worked overtime, worked on a Saturday, worked overnight and got the promotion they didn't
We all seen a Katt Williams at our jobs. A dude who was/is naturally talented, but too angry with too much baggage to ever get right. Always a reason why they aren't at the position they want to be. Someone must be "hating on them"

And Kevin Hart is that annoying dude at work who wants to work 10x as hard for lesser pay and gets ahead at work. The fact that everyone automatically sides with Katt tearing down other Black men is a sign majority of people in life are Katt Williams. So much baggage about the opportunities they missed. And you can see it on this site as well

Yooooo this facts :russ::russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts. Black people in particular identify with Katt because he’s basically them at their job.

He lashes out at Kevin Hart because he doesn’t see Kevin as more talented than him and feels it’s a conspiracy, when all it it is is Kevin worked harder, played the game with those higher up than him, and followed the rules. Katt was lazy and more interested in drugs and instead of just taking accountability, he claims everyone is a plant.

This is no different than dude at the factory moving into a management position because he worked hard and got along, and the other factory workers being mad about it and hating on him when they were given the opportunity to do the same thing. Katt isn’t mad at Kevin. Katt is mad at Katt.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Na fuxk these idiots. I asked for Polynesian sauce and just a Sammy. Didn't get the sauce. Raise my ballsack

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Facts. Black people in particular identify with Katt because he’s basically them at their job.

He lashes out at Kevin Hart because he doesn’t see Kevin as more talented than him and feels it’s a conspiracy, when all it it is is Kevin worked harder, played the game with those higher up than him, and followed the rules. Katt was lazy and more interested in drugs and instead of just taking accountability, he claims everyone is a plant.

This is no different than dude at the factory moving into a management position because he worked hard and got along, and the other factory workers being mad about it and hating on him when they were given the opportunity to do the same thing. Katt isn’t mad at Kevin. Katt is mad at Katt.
Idk. Seems to me Katt is a very hard worker. You can't release that much material and not be a hard worker. I've never heard anyone say Katt Williams wasn't a hard worker. Dude has handled his entire career very meticulously. I don't think Katt views these things as a conspiracy. He's just upset that in order to accomplish his goals he has to play along with the Hollywood elites and be another puppet.

But this is nothing new. We've known for a long time how Hollywood is. And it's broken many people over the years. Strong people. Even Chapelle said if Hollywood can break a strong dude like martin it can break anybody. It's always been full of deviancy. Katt is obviously saying a lot of shyt to be funny. That's blatant. He's a comedian. But he's also speaking a lot of truth. Plenty of other people have come out and said the same things. In Hollywood, if you don't play by their rules you're not gonna make it far.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Hollywood has you nikkas in a chokehold

Unfortunately black folks take the gossip side of entertainment way to seriously…It’s pretty much a lucrative business to a point where the actual art is no longer prioritized:francis:

Even when the art is spoken on, nxggas want to turn it into a toxic debate of whose better than who smh…

Last edited:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Selling your soul is basically working hard(with a little bit of luck)

If all you had to do get on was literally sell your soul/dignity then a lot more people would do it, including people you don’t want to believe.

I mean suki is the most vile woman I’ve ever seen, and she still hasn’t got “on” yet and is delegated to a ShadeRoom topic every now and then. She’s in her 30s too.

The pandemic showed how many people are willing to doing lowdown shyt for some money. Which is hilarious watching those same people accuse others of only being successful because they “sold their soul “
Mfca you sold your social security number for $10,000 :mjlol:
:ohhh::stopitslime::dahell::wtf::camby: