Alot of people see themselves in Katt Williams

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
See this the shyt @UpAndComing is talking about

You really think every black man that’s made something of themselves is a rape victim for cacs.

Smfh

Yo just do me a favor, don’t give any young breh coming up no kinda advice whats so ever. nikkas like you is a detriment to the community and I honestly mean that.
I’m going to always push integrity over any alternative. So you’d tell young brehs different?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Watching that interview, you can tell that dude is hurt inside, and just eternally angry that he passed up on alot of opportunities in his career

People are automatically believing Katt Williams got me :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

They see themselves in him. Why else would they believe his obvious half truths just to go viral? The average person watching this thinks back to when they were at work, and the manager passed them over for another employee who worked overtime, worked on a Saturday, worked overnight and got the promotion they didn't
We all seen a Katt Williams at our jobs. A dude who was/is naturally talented, but too angry with too much baggage to ever get right. Always a reason why they aren't at the position they want to be. Someone must be "hating on them"

And Kevin Hart is that annoying dude at work who wants to work 10x as hard for lesser pay and gets ahead at work. The fact that everyone automatically sides with Katt tearing down other Black men is a sign majority of people in life are Katt Williams. So much baggage about the opportunities they missed. And you can see it on this site as well
Breh I see so many people on social media like "People mad because he telling the truth" or "Katt always gonna keep it real". My only response is how the fukk ya'll know? :dahell: People believe what they want to believe, based on how much they like a persons skillset is crazy.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Idk. Seems to me Katt is a very hard worker. You can't release that much material and not be a hard worker. I've never heard anyone say Katt Williams wasn't a hard worker. Dude has handled his entire career very meticulously. I don't think Katt views these things as a conspiracy. He's just upset that in order to accomplish his goals he has to play along with the Hollywood elites and be another puppet.

But this is nothing new. We've known for a long time how Hollywood is. And it's broken many people over the years. Strong people. Even Chapelle said if Hollywood can break a strong dude like martin it can break anybody. It's always been full of deviancy. Katt is obviously saying a lot of shyt to be funny. That's blatant. He's a comedian. But he's also speaking a lot of truth. Plenty of other people have come out and said the same things. In Hollywood, if you don't play by their rules you're not gonna make it far.
no. hes just not that talented. kevin is.

katt is very much one joke over and over again

he comes off as a bitter hater

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I understand why everyone he mentioned is uncomfortable but why regular dudes are in their feelings about the interview is some shyt I'll never understand :dead:

Boys legit writing novels over some shyt that doesn't concern them:russ:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Watching that interview, you can tell that dude is hurt inside, and just eternally angry that he passed up on alot of opportunities in his career

People are automatically believing Katt Williams got me :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

They see themselves in him. Why else would they believe his obvious half truths just to go viral? The average person watching this thinks back to when they were at work, and the manager passed them over for another employee who worked overtime, worked on a Saturday, worked overnight and got the promotion they didn't
We all seen a Katt Williams at our jobs. A dude who was/is naturally talented, but too angry with too much baggage to ever get right. Always a reason why they aren't at the position they want to be. Someone must be "hating on them"

And Kevin Hart is that annoying dude at work who wants to work 10x as hard for lesser pay and gets ahead at work. The fact that everyone automatically sides with Katt tearing down other Black men is a sign majority of people in life are Katt Williams. So much baggage about the opportunities they missed. And you can see it on this site as well

So hold on, people get to go at katt first, he responds...and hes the hater? people steal jokes from him and hes the problem? grnated the kevin shyt was a bit much but lets not act like he aint got genuine grievances

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
For all those that do not know.

Kevin Hart souled't out back when all of Hollywood.
were looking to monetize black entertainment for the TV Hollywood entertainment late 90's push. For the start of upn and other smaller to large networks looking to cash in.
on the Rupert murdoch black misappropriation style of fox programming revenue grab in tv and film.
In that Kevin was the lead sellout guy.
Except his show failed.
to I believe even pilot.
Or show past maybe two or three weeks.

That Kevin had to grind to make it.

Yet Kevin has always garnered professional resentment.
to the politics of how kevin failed in mainstream the first time.
Plus people look to his success.
as being tethered to that original deal. Then having liaisons in place.
from that era to help him catapult over others as well.

So any nikka who politically played games.
Is always gonna be looked at in a neg based light. As you are not supposed to sell out ever.

ART BARR

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
no. hes just not that talented. kevin is.

katt is very much one joke over and over again

he comes off as a bitter hater​

:coffee:
You been making this erroneous post over and over again.
He don't do the pimp shyt anymore, if that's what you're on about.
Also, Kevin isn't talented.
He's willing and available.
Decide to decipher that how you will.
Being the Black Version of Will Ferrell is lucrative as we all know, but let's not act like Kevin has done anything other than be Kevin Hart, which is to play the short, loud, black dude with a fade next to a more imposing lead and be comic relief.
Even his 'serious' roles aren't that entertaining/convincing unless you're a fan of Duke.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:coffee:
You been making this erroneous post over and over again.
He don't do the pimp shyt anymore, if that's what you're on about.
Also, Kevin isn't talented.
He's willing and available.

Decide to decipher that how you will.
Being the Black Version of Will Ferrell is lucrative as we all know, but let's not act like Kevin has done anything other than be Kevin Hart, which is to play the short, loud, black dude with a fade next to a more imposing lead and be comic relief.
Even his 'serious' roles aren't that entertaining/convincing unless you're a fan of Duke.

That's a lie.

Address_Unknown

Daps
That's a lie.​

Should I say that he's yet to show it?
I mean, outside of his comedy.
I tried it.
Same as I did Dane Cook, Mike Birbiglia, Hannibal Burress, The pregnant asian broad, Sarah Silverman.
It's not my thing and I'm alright with it not being my thing to the point I won't bash it, but has Kevin Hart really been THAT funny to the point that he's drawing movie roles/interest off of him being funny/talented.....or is he just one of the few cards in the Negro Roladex of black entertainers/comedians on the table of the little hats that gets picked because they know what he is, how he can be (One of those things is reliable, something I'd safely say Katt's erratic ass [pause] apparently ain't at times) and how much he's done it and continues to make sure he's around to do it?​

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Should I say that he's yet to show it?
I mean, outside of his comedy.
I tried it.
Same as I did Dane Cook, Mike Birbiglia, Hannibal Burress, The pregnant asian broad, Sarah Silverman.
It's not my thing and I'm alright with it not being my thing to the point I won't bash it, but has Kevin Hart really been THAT funny to the point that he's drawing movie roles/interest off of him being funny/talented.....or is he just one of the few cards in the Negro Roladex of black entertainers/comedians on the table of the little hats that gets picked because they know what he is, how he can be (One of those things is reliable, something I'd safely say Katt's erratic ass [pause] apparently ain't at times) and how much he's done it and continues to make sure he's around to do it?​

Imagine putting this much thought into something subjective

Especially comedy.

Weirdo shyt

Address_Unknown

Daps
Imagine putting this much thought into something subjective

Especially comedy.

Weirdo shyt​

full

Imagine being this afraid to refute an opinion made, because you're incapable of arguing your points over mine.

Especially in regards to comedy.

Weakminded shyt.

Feel free to NEVER address me on a subject you ain't capable of discussing in full, breh.​