Alot of people see themselves in Katt Williams

Daps
A lot of people are legitimately haters, and it’s not from some constructive place either. It’s like the person(s) who don’t like you, but they follow you on social media. They’re just following you to keep tabs on your life and so they can talk shyt about you when the opportunity presents itself. Katt has some hater in him, man.

Earthquake hasn’t doesn’t anything to Katt as far as I know, and Katt was bringing up his alleged illiteracy and all for no reason. That’s legitimate hate.

Imagine this: you just got hit with two bullshyt charges because a woman was white. You’re literally on camera running away from her, you lose a role that would’ve likely made you a household name. You’re awaiting your sentencing, and you haven’t said anything. You haven’t done any interviews, etc.

Then a comedian, who you’ve likely never met in your life, you’ve never interacted with, never said a thing about gets asked a question about your circumstance on a global fukking platform—and the first thing he says is essentially unrelated to anything pertaining to your case, but is tantamount to, “Whew. Ain’t that nikka ugly?”

Why did Katt feel the need to say all that unprovoked? The question wasn’t about dude’s looks. Because Katt has some hater in him. On some psychoanalysis shyt, Freud argued things that encroach or threaten our ego, we often feel compelled to diminish. That’s what Katt does a lot. Dude was doing his thing and landing major roles. On some level, the kind of roles Katt thinks he should be doing. Didn’t he say he hasn’t had “the role” yet? In turn, what do we get?

“Oh, Jonathon Majors? That nikka ugly.”

And then dudes like @Neo The Resurrected ONE who was one of your biggest proponents not even a month ago. Now, are like, “Yeah, that nikka is ugly :wow:,” because someone he likes more right now expressed those sentiments.

There’s a lot more I could say, but I’ll end this post like this. As much as I’m conscious of black people’s struggles professionally, our inability to be mediocre and having to be exceptional, and our victimization via cronyism, nepotism, and racism. Ultimately, while these aforementioned social phenomena are indisputable regarding blacks and occupations; despite that, there’s a gradient.

If you’re constantly seeking and looking for reasons why you don’t have what this person has or didn’t get what that person got, life will provide you almost innumerable reasons and people you could blame. Moreover, depriving you of all wherewithal to be accountable. It’s a skill set to be able to recognize when I didn’t acquire this thing because of some impasse beyond my control, and when it didn’t happen because of me.

:mjlol: breh i can show you proof from my FB page that I was cracking on Jonathan Majors when he was in the cover of that magazine. Cause overnight the ladies started loving him and I was like :dahell:

Doesn't mean that I think he's guilty of doing anything with that white girl.

Hell I was gently roasting him in the thread about his trial :pachaha:

I supported him but I was going in on him at the same time. Go look at my posts.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You said what I was trying to say and that's real.

shyt is really not a good look for the young brehs coming up that we dog mfers for having a strong sense of work ethic and pride in what they do. Then mfers wanna turn around and cry why they don't get A-1 service whether with exchanging in commerce or more personal aspects of customer service. Well you just being subtle instilling a mentality of mediocrity for decades and this is the end result.

We truly don't value black success regardless. People say it's just for entertainers, sports and celebrities', nah that's not true at all. Mediocre Motherfukkers live to downplay the next man and wonder why they don't get no love back.

That's why I always encourage brehs to keep away from the salon talk and gossip bullshyt. None of it is essential, let alone important. Majority of it is bytchy shyt. It's a lot like Steven A and Skip Bayless. You think you getting somethin' valuable, insight when you just wasting your time with motherfukkers who never got off the bench.
For some reason that reminded me of this scene from Raising Kanan :russ:
bOhouHL.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Watching that interview, you can tell that dude is hurt inside, and just eternally angry that he passed up on alot of opportunities in his career

People are automatically believing Katt Williams got me :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

They see themselves in him. Why else would they believe his obvious half truths just to go viral? The average person watching this thinks back to when they were at work, and the manager passed them over for another employee who worked overtime, worked on a Saturday, worked overnight and got the promotion they didn't
We all seen a Katt Williams at our jobs. A dude who was/is naturally talented, but too angry with too much baggage to ever get right. Always a reason why they aren't at the position they want to be. Someone must be "hating on them"

And Kevin Hart is that annoying dude at work who wants to work 10x as hard for lesser pay and gets ahead at work. The fact that everyone automatically sides with Katt tearing down other Black men is a sign majority of people in life are Katt Williams. So much baggage about the opportunities they missed. And you can see it on this site as well
He passed up on opportunities to sell himself to Jews?

He owns all of his comedy specials and I believe most of them are on Netflix, including the ones from his exclusive deal with them as the owner of his product.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching that interview, you can tell that dude is hurt inside, and just eternally angry that he passed up on alot of opportunities in his career

People are automatically believing Katt Williams got me :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

They see themselves in him. Why else would they believe his obvious half truths just to go viral? The average person watching this thinks back to when they were at work, and the manager passed them over for another employee who worked overtime, worked on a Saturday, worked overnight and got the promotion they didn't
We all seen a Katt Williams at our jobs. A dude who was/is naturally talented, but too angry with too much baggage to ever get right. Always a reason why they aren't at the position they want to be. Someone must be "hating on them"

And Kevin Hart is that annoying dude at work who wants to work 10x as hard for lesser pay and gets ahead at work. The fact that everyone automatically sides with Katt tearing down other Black men is a sign majority of people in life are Katt Williams. So much baggage about the opportunities they missed. And you can see it on this site as well

It was a generally hilarious roast. Nothing deeper than that. Dude is a compelling talker. And honestly, most of the people he called out deserved it. We need to call more people out on their BS.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

I‘ll never forget when I went to see Dave Chappelle back in 2006 and he talked about the time he turned down the $50M (I think I’ve told this on here before). He said when you get that big, that’s when you meet the “real white people.” He said when he was offered that $50M, it was like seeing a big pile of money…with a dikk on top of it, so he obviously refused. Katt talked about this as well in the interview as to why Dave “walked away” from $50M.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Better that then bussin it open… or you get on your knees???
:jbhmm:

Who am I kidding…

Both

See this the shyt @UpAndComing is talking about

You really think every black man that’s made something of themselves is a rape victim for cacs.

Smfh

Yo just do me a favor, don’t give any young breh coming up no kinda advice whats so ever. nikkas like you is a detriment to the community and I honestly mean that.