Alot of people see themselves in Katt Williams

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:coffee:
You been making this erroneous post over and over again.
He don't do the pimp shyt anymore, if that's what you're on about.
Also, Kevin isn't talented.
He's willing and available.
Decide to decipher that how you will.

Being the Black Version of Will Ferrell is lucrative as we all know, but let's not act like Kevin has done anything other than be Kevin Hart, which is to play the short, loud, black dude with a fade next to a more imposing lead and be comic relief.
Even his 'serious' roles aren't that entertaining/convincing unless you're a fan of Duke.

It’s fascinating how heavily this has been pushed as if it’s fact. Buddy said ‘decipher that how you will’ :heh:

What part of this can nggas not get into their thick skull: Kevin hart is not talented to YOU. To YOU. The fact you can’t see a world beyond your own shadow is a perfect reason of why OP is right.

Also, Kevin may *no longer* be funny, but hell Martin is no longer funny. Eddie ain’t been funny since Life. Nggas gettin to the bag. They no longer gotta prove shyt and their Hollywood years didn’t discount their OG comedy work. Only w/ Kevin Hart nggas do that

‘He not talented he just available’. Oh so THIS goofy lookin ngga just not gettin roles bc he don’t want em?!

katt-williams-yolo-arrest-mugshot.jpg

Yea, bc Katt Williams can play a wide range of roles. I was just gonna cast a high pitched ex pimp with the Jesse Ventura baldy-perm next to the Rock in my summer blockbuster. fukk outta here

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It’s fascinating how heavily this has been pushed as if it’s fact. Buddy said ‘decipher that how you will’ :heh:

What part of this can nggas not get into their thick skull: Kevin hart is not talented to YOU. To YOU. The fact you can’t see a world beyond your own shadow is a perfect reason of why OP is right.

Also, Kevin may *no longer* be funny, but hell Martin is no longer funny. Eddie ain’t been funny since Life. Nggas gettin to the bag. They no longer gotta prove shyt and their Hollywood years didn’t discount their OG comedy work. Only w/ Kevin Hart nggas do that

‘He not talented he just available’. Oh so THIS goofy lookin ngga just not gettin roles bc he don’t want em?!

katt-williams-yolo-arrest-mugshot.jpg

Yea, bc Katt Williams can play a wide range of roles. I was just gonna cast a high pitched ex pimp with the Jesse Ventura baldy-perm next to the Rock in my summer blockbuster. fukk outta here​

For a man who supposedly can't see this world you talking about.....I'll just ask 'cause I ain't really trying to waste time being 'weird on a subjective topic'
Do you think Hart is talented? To the point he's gotten where he's gotten by being anything other than what I said about him in regards to his movie roles which in turn he parlayed into other opportunities.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

For a man who supposedly can't see this world you talking about.....I'll just ask 'cause I ain't really trying to waste time being 'weird on a subjective topic'
Do you think Hart is talented? To the point he's gotten where he's gotten by being anything other than what I said about him in regards to his movie roles which in turn he parlayed into other opportunities.

I hate repeating myself so….

This some Culture vulture shyt breh. :childplease:And nggas actually co-signing

Kevin hart isnt old enough to the point where nggas should forget where he came from. He came up the ranks in the traditional standup way. And he was aided by the fact he was a midget with a distinct voice—-the same way katt Williams was.

Kev was one of many comedians on those Shaq comedy all star specials but he the one that blew bc he bodied them. ‘Eat ass face’ went ‘viral’ for that time if people don know that then yea you an outsider. Then his role in 40 Year old virgin is some comedy hall of fame shyt. He was ‘black people funny’ in a blockbuster white people movie. That shyt is rare he earned his crossover. And then he still had the culture when he did laugh at my pain

Yall don’t realize, you’re exposing yourself w/ that ‘where did Kevin hart even come from’. At a time when 1 black comedian could have black culture in a chokehold at a time, Kevin hart was THAT comedian. That WE picked. Not the elites, he was not mainstream yet. WE made Kevin

If you don’t know that you are either very young or very white. Like where tf were you when you couldn’t go 10 minutes without a ‘ alright alright alright’ or ‘you gon learn today’

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Watching that interview, you can tell that dude is hurt inside, and just eternally angry that he passed up on alot of opportunities in his career

People are automatically believing Katt Williams got me :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

They see themselves in him. Why else would they believe his obvious half truths just to go viral? The average person watching this thinks back to when they were at work, and the manager passed them over for another employee who worked overtime, worked on a Saturday, worked overnight and got the promotion they didn't
We all seen a Katt Williams at our jobs. A dude who was/is naturally talented, but too angry with too much baggage to ever get right. Always a reason why they aren't at the position they want to be. Someone must be "hating on them"

And Kevin Hart is that annoying dude at work who wants to work 10x as hard for lesser pay and gets ahead at work. The fact that everyone automatically sides with Katt tearing down other Black men is a sign majority of people in life are Katt Williams. So much baggage about the opportunities they missed. And you can see it on this site as well

:ehh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A lot of seem to perceive themselves in the defiant underdog story that they think he represents.

In reality Katt Williams was never the underdog. He has been the one who has stepped on his own success at every turn. He was not willing to be Kevin Hart so he should not have issue with Kevin being Kevin. He had a very public struggle with substance abuse at a time in which he was pulling huge audiences outside of the industry machine. Funding his own specials BEFORE Kevin Heart. He was the blue print. It was drugs that took him out. Drugs and his reluctance to be a Hollywood darling.

Katt had the game sown when Chapelle left. People love eating up bullshyt. That narrative Katt put out recently cast him in a different light like he was carrying on a battle greater than himself. Nah Dave actually did that. Katt was immensely talented and standing tall in his break out era. He did exactly what he wanted to do and it got him the results he got. Self sabotage Wasn't no industry conspiring against him. He never played ball to begin with.

He played the audience like a pied piper on that shay shay show. He gave them tid bits of truth but the overarching narrative was contrived. His position in all of it was misrepresented to make him look like the defiant underdog not the self sabateur he is.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This really just boils down to Kevin Hart having a comedic style that's palatable for all audiences, as well as him being comfortable with his sexuality and not having some strict moral code against doing / saying "gay" shyt from time to time.

Katt Williams had to beg not to be fukked in the ass in his breakout starring role :beli:The entire premise of this starring role is him being lusted over by another man. The climax of this starring role was him holding another man by the nuts.

He then played a gay beaver in Epic movie

He then plays a gay choir director in First Friday

You nggas are unserious people