Alpha Male Skradegeez claims Russell Wilson isn't simping on Ciara

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
He's out here claiming Russell Wilson is "maturer" than Fewch. Is breh finally turning on his followers to get more of a female audience?

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I came on here thinking that I was going to say that he sounds like a bytch, but he's right about some of the shyt he's saying. Like he said it's a maturity thing and people do change.

Who wants to be that old fool that still goes to clubs, wanna fukk over 10 girls a week, still dress like he's young and do excessive drugs and alcohol everyday? And be that same fool with no type of ambition to do better, priorities aren't straight, and none of his goals getting accomplished because he chose to spend his young years fukking off.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I came on here thinking that I was going to say that he sounds like a bytch, but he's right about some of the shyt he's saying. Like he said it's a maturity thing and people do change.

Who wants to be that old fool that still goes to clubs, wanna fukk over 10 girls a week, still dress like he's young and do excessive drugs and alcohol everyday? And be that same fool with no type of ambition to do better, priorities aren't straight, and none of his goals getting accomplished because he chose to spend his young years fukking off.

He’s kinda saying that, but he’s not. Future is already set and he doesn’t need to worry about money expect not getting these girls pregnant. That’s futures niche, going to clubs n fukkin bytches all day then making a song about it.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::dead::deadrose:
Skradegeez

Also, I will never seriously say anything bad about the union. Russel knows what he wants and he got him a fine, in shape, RICH single mother who offered more than most. She brings more to the table than she takes. If a man saves a single mom, it should be because she is similar to Ciara (not a bachelors degreed single mother making 40k with debt and a superiority complex) or he himself has kids.

Last edited:

MikeOck

Banned
Daps

Fun = unambitious to you? Going off the deep end and becoming a full blown square is a great way to get divorced for being "too nice." PS, I don't believe people change. They just become too flabby and sick to keep up, but then they cook up some narrative about being "mature" to soften the blow of aging. If men had the energy to f*ck hoes to sleep till the day they die, they would.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It's corny dissing Russell at this point. Especially when they have a child and are married. It's like you want everybody to be single and not be in their child's life.
Russell is my GOAT

He's always had tragic choices with respect to female though

I respect Ciara as Russell's wife but that's where it ends