Alpha Male Skradegeez claims Russell Wilson isn't simping on Ciara

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with the fact that she was an attention-thirsty industry passaround and has baggage, making future HoFer Russell Wilson out of her league??

you do realize that they’ve been married for years now and nothing you said can actually be substantiated with factual data? Just your opinion on her past relationships?

Clearly, if Russell doesn’t care then you should get over it and get out your feelings.

Do you have the same energy for Cam and his girlfriend?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
What do you mean?

Tiny had a kid well before they had their kids together and got married. They both did. He even married her after his biggest hits.

Russ married Ciara after 2 Super Bowls and his extension. She had a kid from a prior relationship. They've been making it work.

It just seems like if her kid's dad was anyone but Future, there wouldn't constantly be discussion about something that's pretty common.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Question.

Is Ciara really rich like that? Just curious.

They look happy with each other. Russ won.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
you do realize that they’ve been married for years now and nothing you said can actually be substantiated with factual data? Just your opinion on her past relationships?

Clearly, if Russell doesn’t care then you should get over it and get out your feelings.

Do you have the same energy for Cam and his girlfriend?
:russell: same tired argument

By this logic you shouldn't care about ANY female in an abusive relationship with a dude because "if she doesn't care and stays then you should get over it and get out your feelings"

Cam isn't my GOAT, so no, I don't give af about whatever his situation is

I have no idea who he's dating anyway

I know that Ciara chased behind 50 cent while 50 cent was making fun of Ciara to chelsea handler, but Ciara didn't care because 50 cent was popping at the time

I do know that Ciara didn't have a hit past 2009 until Future(ALSO my GOAT) blessed her with one

I do know that she's had Future's child at multiple NFL combines taking professional father son pics in Russell's jersey with Russell

I do know that she didn't respect Russell enough to save herself and her body for him

I also know that she represents goals to females with baggage:yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: same tired argument

By this logic you shouldn't care about ANY female in an abusive relationship with a dude because "if she doesn't care and stays then you should get over it and get out your feelings"

Cam isn't my GOAT, so no, I don't give af about whatever his situation is

I have no idea who he's dating anyway

I know that Ciara chased behind 50 cent while 50 cent was making fun of Ciara to chelsea handler, but Ciara didn't care because 50 cent was popping at the time

I do know that Ciara didn't have a hit past 2009 until Future(ALSO my GOAT) blessed her with one

I do know that she's had Future's child at multiple NFL combines taking professional father son pics in Russell's jersey with Russell

I do know that she didn't respect Russell enough to save herself and her body for him

I also know that she represents goals to females with baggage:yeshrug:

Ciara and 50 cent were together for like 5 years and 50 cent still has a good relationship with her family and even called them to congratulate on her having a child.

Future didn’t bless her with anything. You act like he wrote the song/produced it and was the song a #1 on the billboard or something? How many #1 hits does Future have and how many records has he sold? You should be ashamed to call him your GOAT. That’s just sad

So she took HER child to hang out with her current love interest?

That makes her a pass around?

I’m sorry but was Russell a virgin? Was he not divorced? I guess he didn’t respect Ciara enough to save himself for her.

What are you even talking about?

You sound kind of ridiculous.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ciara and 50 cent were together for like 5 years and 50 cent still has a good relationship with her family and even called them to congratulate on her having a child.

So she took HER child to hang out with her current love interest?

That makes her a pass around?

I’m sorry but was Russell a virgin? Was he not divorced?

What are you even talking about?

You sound kind of ridiculous.
You didn't actually address anything in my post

She put FUTURE'S CHILD AND RUSSELL WILSON in the middle of her baby mama drama with Future

Ciara was known for latching on to men in the industry who were hot at the time

Hell, she even dated Missy for a while

So I guess you're saying that you'd let a dude you're dating shyt on you to another female as long as y'all have been together for multiple years??

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:russ::dead::deadrose:
Skradegeez

Also, I will never seriously say anything bad about the union. Russel knows what he wants and he got him a fine, in shape, RICH single mother who offered more than most. She brings more to the table than she takes. If a man saves a single mom, it should be because she is similar to Ciara (not a bachelors degrred single mother making 40k with sebt and a superiority complex) or he himself has kids.
Glad to see you're prioritizing the right things :unimpressed: sounds like a great foundation for a functional relationship :snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
People thought russ was a simp?

Ciara had her own money she didnt need a come up lol.

Only concern was is she moving her kid around russ too early.

They been together 5 years this seems legit and there happy.

He not a beta male provider.

They now a power couple.
I disagree. Her career was in a downward spiral. She had to marry up to sustain or improve her lifestyle.

Last edited: