Alpha Male Skradegeez claims Russell Wilson isn't simping on Ciara

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't actually address anything in my post

She put FUTURE'S CHILD AND RUSSELL WILSON in the middle of her baby mama drama with Future

Ciara was known for latching on to men in the industry who were hot at the time

Hell, she even dated Missy for a while

So I guess you're saying that you'd let a dude you're dating shyt on you to another female as long as y'all have been together for multiple years??

I did address it with the truth.

That is HER child. Future has more than enough to pass around :mjlol:

Now you’re making things up.

I have no idea what you’re talking about with your last statement. Only Ciara was trying to do was protect her son. Too bad future didn’t feel the same, that’s why the courts had to get involved and Russell stepped in to be the father Future refused to be. Remember he said his kids had to accept that he was a superstar and couldn’t be there for them? Well luckily Russell is there and little Future will have a proper father figure to look up to....

I know that burns your soul :umad:

I’m done with your nonsense..

Russell is the GOAT QB this season with a beautiful successful wife and Future is a loser rapper on his 13th child (that’s your GOAT) :mjlol:... Look at God :mjlol:

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ciara always dated rich men....Toni didn't until she went broke :unimpressed:

Lol you’re acting like that girl wasn’t still working during each of her relationships and BTW the only actual rich men Ciara dated was 50 cent and now Russell Wilson.

Future don’t have money like that and neither did Bow Wow.

Toni seemed to have dated a good amount of men so I don’t really know which ones were rich except Eddie Murphy and Baby (who I thought was going broke?)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Lol you’re acting like that girl wasn’t still working during each of her relationships and BTW the only actual rich men Ciara dated was 50 cent and now Russell Wilson.

Future don’t have money like that and neither did Bow Wow.

Toni seemed to have dated a good amount of men so I don’t really know which ones were rich except Eddie Murphy and Baby (who I thought was going broke?)
Toni was married to a broke dude most of her career.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs acting like they don't know the female script by now: fukk around with hunks and thugs, get a baby, then turn around and look for a responsible breh to clean up the mess. Couldn't be me, let alone if I was an NFL great.
Shhhhh... You're giving away to much game :lolbron: