Already Back in the Lottery...Official 2012-2013 Washington Wizards Season Thread

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Like I said a few weeks ago..This team is unbearable to watch. We don't even look like an NBA team. Getting tired of seeing utter trash on the court season after season. I'm seriously thinking about just not having a team. A fan can only put up with so much.

Why not just follow DC tradition and ride for a team of your choosing?

@2Quik4UHoes is doing just fine. :lolbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
Like I said a few weeks ago..This team is unbearable to watch. We don't even look like an NBA team. Getting tired of seeing utter trash on the court season after season. I'm seriously thinking about just not having a team. A fan can only put up with so much.

I've been a die-hard Bullets/Wizards fan my entire life but I was telling my man RJ the other day, I wouldn't give any fukks whatsoever if this franchise moved to Seattle if it meant we were getting an expansion franchise within the next three years.

I'd rather just start all over with a new owner, front office, roster, everything than continue to deal with this bullshyt year after year.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

I've been a die-hard Bullets/Wizards fan my entire life but I was telling my man RJ the other day, I wouldn't give any fukks whatsoever if this franchise moved to Seattle if it meant we were getting an expansion franchise within the next three years.

I'd rather just start all over with a new owner, front office, roster, everything than continue to deal with this bullshyt year after year.

Ive been feeling very similar as well.

You know it will never get better for this franchise, no matter what. Maybe this crew just needs to bounce and we can start over here.

They run this franchise like its Milwaukee or Minnesota or some other place no one wants to play in the NBA, when its the exact opposite.This start to the season has been brutal. shyt, this summer was brutal when I saw that Ernie and Wittman would be coming back for no reason at all. That let me know all that I needed to about Leonsis.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

You're in Richmond VA...isnt the Bobcats closer to you?

:yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They run this franchise like its Milwaukee or Minnesota or some other place no one wants to play in the NBA, when its the exact opposite.This start to the season has been brutal. shyt, this summer was brutal when I saw that Ernie and Wittman would be coming back for no reason at all. That let me know all that I needed to about Leonsis.

exactly...

you telling me young black men don't want to live in the DC Area? :ufdup: David Aldridge always talks about players love DC but the only thing stopping us is management.