Already Back in the Lottery...Official 2012-2013 Washington Wizards Season Thread

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
This franchise is a mess and has been for almost 30 years now. Its depressing.

Imagine the player Wall would be if he went to Philly.

Thats kinda my point. All I can do is imagine cuz he hasn't produced that much more than his worthless teammates.

If we drafted Derrick Rose to this same team, would he be underachieving garbage too? Thats a serious question.

The team is complete and thorough trash. No denying. I'm not saying John Wall should lead us to a 7 seed or even .500. But its his 3rd year, when he comes back he gotta do something...

I just need him to look like a top 20 player. Cuz right now he's still gassed off one year in college.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Thats kinda my point. All I can do is imagine cuz he hasn't produced that much more than his worthless teammates.

If we drafted Derrick Rose to this same team, would he be underachieving garbage too? Thats a serious question.

The team is complete and thorough trash. No denying. I'm not saying John Wall should lead us to a 7 seed or even .500. But its his 3rd year, when he comes back he gotta do something...

I just need him to look like a top 20 player. Cuz right now he's still gassed off one year in college.

That was "kinda" your point? :sitdown:

To answer your serious question..

Wall's numbers/stats are better than Rose's after two years in the league.
Rose had the benefit of playing with solid players his career. A better question would be, how would Wall look if he were drafted by Chicago.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
A better question would be, how would Wall look if he were drafted by Chicago.

I do not care.

An even BETTER question is, at the end of this season is he going to be a top 10 point guard in the NBA. Cuz if he's not then fukk em...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

of course, if he doesnt then I think ts time to talk about how good of a player he is.

Im just not ready to write dude off.

And if Derrick Rose played here, he would not set the world on fire his first two years too. I have no faith in this organization

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Really? :wtf:

Name one player thats currently on the team when Wall played his 1st game?

Wizards got the 1st pick in 2010 while Philly went 2nd.

Look at how the sixers were able to maintain a solid roster for Evan Turner and how they are now a quality team.

Imagine the player Wall would be if he went to Philly.

Seraphin, Booker, and Cartier Martin were on the squad

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Thanks because I was drawing a blank..

The turnover has been that high here

But wasnt Martin on the summer league squad only?

he was but I think he stuck around for the beginning of the season, I remember in the 2nd OR 3rd game he hit a shot against the Sixers at the end of regulation to force OT and the Wizards ended up winning... I think it was the home opener that year and Wall went insane for a triple double or near triple double, can't remember but Wall out of the gate was putting up crazy numbers two yrs back

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
he was but I think he stuck around for the beginning of the season, I remember in the 2nd OR 3rd game he hit a shot against the Sixers at the end of regulation to force OT and the Wizards ended up winning... I think it was the home opener that year

You right.

Glad to see that you're a true Wiz fan.

Martin forced OT that game in which Wall went off for like 29 , 12 assist and 7 steals or something crazy.

I think Wall hit two clutch FT's in OT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he was but I think he stuck around for the beginning of the season, I remember in the 2nd OR 3rd game he hit a shot against the Sixers at the end of regulation to force OT and the Wizards ended up winning... I think it was the home opener that year and Wall went insane for a triple double or near triple double, can't remember but Wall out of the gate was putting up crazy numbers two yrs back

I was there :ahh:

and yeah, this is all true. Wizards were down by 20 in the 3rd quarter and made a big comeback culminating with that 3 pointer. It was the Wizards home opener.

Martin was cut in December that year, iirc.

Watching that game made me :bow: at Wall, but also made me a big Jrue Holliday fan.

BOX ALARM

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Like I said a few weeks ago..This team is unbearable to watch. We don't even look like an NBA team. Getting tired of seeing utter trash on the court season after season. I'm seriously thinking about just not having a team. A fan can only put up with so much.