Already Back in the Lottery...Official 2012-2013 Washington Wizards Season Thread

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
96mhds

Vesley gotta go

This nikka sucks. Euro Blake Griffin?:beli: This nikka had the nerve to say Blake is the American him. If this was NFL and a black QB said that about a white QB people would be in uproar :merchant:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
And yall expect John Wall to carry this wack roster to victory huh?

Shows you just how much garbage and lack of talent he's surrounded by.....but yet, yall continue to say he's trash even though he's a pass first PG with no one to pass to:shaq2:

When his back were going be losing even worse

Gonna be 5 on 4 at that point

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Thing is, this team is flat-out boring on top of everything else. 'Least when they had :why:, 1-Assist-a-Game, and WhyKG, you could count on some kind of nightly fcukery. Now it's all upstanding, low-key professionals, which is well and good, but now it's just...:snooze:

It has been fun watching Seraphin come along, though. Didn't think he had this in him. Guy looks like he's willing to work and has that want-to attitude.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Lets stop making excuses for John Wall. Yeah the team is terrible but he fits right in...

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It has been fun watching Seraphin come along, though. Didn't think he had this in him. Guy looks like he's willing to work and has that want-to attitude.

Seraphin needs to improve his rebounding and counter moves in the post to draw a foul.

Dude is so strong he easily gets post position but its amazing how he forgets to box out or go for a rebound (esp on defensive glass)... I'm sure he will add more moves to his post game as he gains experience but his lack of free throws leaves you thinking :why:

those are two flaws in his game he needs to fix to become a legit starter in the NBA. One I'm confident on but rebounding is a case of where you either have it or you don't...

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
im not making excuses for him, but I cant blame him for this start considering he hasnt played. :laugh:
lol naw I'm talking about the Wall and the franchise as a whole; even if he was out there they might have 1 or 2 wins.

I see some people trying to make it seem like he's being wasted on this squad or the team is ruining him...I don't think he's earned that excuse. I still think he has potential but out of all these shytty players to me he just looks like the most talented loser out there (when he's playing)...no value added

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
lol naw I'm talking about the Wall and the franchise as a whole; even if he was out there they might have 1 or 2 wins.

I see some people trying to make it seem like he's being wasted on this squad or the team is ruining him...I don't think he's earned that excuse. I still think he has potential but out of all these shytty players to me he just looks like the most talented loser out there (when he's playing)...no value added

the thing is that we have seen this play out before with other players. They come here and look awful and then leave and become really good and serviceable players. That bum Blatche is looking like a good player for New Jersey right now for instance.

This franchise is a mess and has been for almost 30 years now. Its depressing.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Really? :wtf:

Name one player thats currently on the team when Wall played his 1st game?

Wizards got the 1st pick in 2010 while Philly went 2nd.

Look at how the sixers were able to maintain a solid roster for Evan Turner and how they are now a quality team.

Imagine the player Wall would be if he went to Philly.