"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy the Bushmaster actor Mustafa Shakir hasn't gotten many roles with having such a striking/distinctive/unique look about him, a kind of menacing handsomeness (pause, no homo) that's great for a villain or a dark protagonist and some good physicality/athletic ability for action scene

dude would have been an excellent cast for the new Blade or Brother Voodoo

hope this bushmaster role has cast a light on the brotha and can help him land some future roles

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
it crazy that the Bushmaster actor Mustafa Shakir hasn't gotten many roles with having such a striking/distinctive/unique look about him, a kind of menacing handsomeness (pause, no home) that's great for a villain or a dark protagonist and some good physicality/athletic ability for action scene

dude would have been an excellent cast for the new Blade or Brother Voodoo

hope this bushmaster role has cast a light on the brotha and can help him land some future roles
I could see it helping him. Dude from The Get Down got the Black Manta role in Aquaman based off being on that show so Shakir is likely to get some decent offers from this season of Luke Cage.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
On episode 10 and I’m glad the finally brought
danny rand in. They kept name dropping him and it was like “just have him show up already. Not like you can’t use him.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
The story is damn sure taking its time, but the acting & music are good enough to keep my interest.
Bushmaster is a really good villain, much better than Diamondback and pretty much on the same level as Cottonmouth. Maybe even better.
I saw some people shytting on Mariah on twitter and I cant understand why, she might be the best part of the fukking show.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Wait,so when Netflix releases a season 2,you can watch the whole season immediately:wow:
I binged watched the first season after it had already been out a while.
Bushmaster already a better villian than Luke Cage brother was:snoop:.