"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm not liking how people doing Misty,how many arm jokes we gon get,I'm only on episode 2:mjcry:
Still can't believe they mutilated this fine ass woman like that.
Then you got Rosario Dawson still alive and breathing,giggling it up,dancing with Luke,him running football combines after she lost her arm:martin:.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
crazy the Bushmaster actor Mustafa Shakir hasn't gotten many roles with having such a striking/distinctive/unique look about him, a kind of menacing handsomeness (pause, no home) that's great for a villain or a dark protagonist and some good physicality/athletic ability for action scene

dude would have been an excellent cast for the new Blade or Brother Voodoo

hope this bushmaster role has cast a light on the brotha and can help him land some future roles

He's in 'The Deuce' on HBO - he was really good in that too.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
How'd you miss that they were talking about being lovers in jail? Comanche laid all that shyt out in that conversation. And then Shades talking about the difference between jail and the outside and how you do things in jail to maintain humanity or some such stuff.

And this was not a good season of TV. I don't know what it is with these Netflix Marvel shows and the 2nd Season Curse because Daredevil S01 was good and S02 was trash.
Jessica Jones S01 was good but I can't even get through S02.
And now Luke Cage goes from a great S01 to this mediocre as fukk S02. If it wasn't for Alfre Woodard acting her ass off I might have given up on this and just not even finished it.
When she sad bad and boujie I realized she was having fun..

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Luke and Pops making peace
giphy.gif

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bushmaster just strongarmed him way as top 5 Marvel villain, easy :wow: yaheardme bredren?:banderas:
never going to get to see Bushmaster and Cottonmouth cross paths :mjcry:

if they wanted to take Cottonmouth off the board just to have Mariah run shyt with shades they should have just had him sent to prison secretly set up/double crossed by Mariah and shades to keep Cottonmouth in play for future season's how hard was that to come up with
:snoop:

Dame still pissed i cant get anymore Cottonmouth:sadbron:

Last edited: