"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looking at his rogues gallery on wiki...safe to say because of how it ended, season 3 will more than likely feature senor Muerte/Suerte and or the Maggia

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Mariah Stokes.............MARIAH STOKES!! :birdman:
137901.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Fist has fans :picard:

In some very popular outlets Reviewers gave iron fist season one a better rating then cage 2

I know it's hilarious like Mariah Stokes but there's some kind of disconnect with this show for some viewers, friend....

It was great through the last episode. I think they really out of their way to show all the story arcs, giving everyone some shine. They're probably breaking some new actors with this show friend. The Jamacian uncle who was burned alive had incredible acting. I felt like writers purposely made Cage overly friendly despite circumstances but the new attitude cage appeared by the end of the season. He really became the king of Harlem friends :blessed:

Lotta good things about this show and I can't wait for season 3.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
On episode 8

Mariah Dillard got some big ass titties :wow:

She low key sexy.

Between this and Black Lightning I think I would smash every single female on them both except that Granny that tries to give Luke some coffees :russ:

Black Women don't play fair breh. God's favorite :blessed:

PS: Anyone else peep Bushmaster look like Chris Webber?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Like I said. Every person Bushmaster killed was either a criminal piece of shyt or directly connected to Mariah. Killmonger killed his own fukkin girlfriend for no reason whatsoever. Bushmaster's whole family got MASSACRED by Mariah and he STILL spared her daughter. The bytch killed men, women AND children. And that's after her family killed his moms, pops, and even shot him at 13 years old. Killmonger was 9 when his father got killed. For one. He didnt WITNESS his father get murdered. He came and saw him after the fact. Bushmaster watched his mom suffer and get burned alive right in front of his face. A 9 year old is scared and confused when they witness death. A 13 year old is going thru puberty and old enough to understand death perfectly but also isnt emotionally stable enough to deal with the pain. Bushmaster ain't kill nobody innocent. And none of his family or friends. Killmonger did.
shyt I ain't about to say who the better villain was. They're both stepped the villain game up:wow:. But all Imma say is one person was about to start a war that would get millions killed:whoa:
I won't lie I was :leon: when Bushmaster mentioned the maroons.