"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
On episode 8

Mariah Dillard got some big ass titties :wow:

She low key sexy.

Between this and Black Lightning I think I would smash every single female on them both except that Granny that tries to give Luke some coffees :russ:

Black Women don't play fair breh. God's favorite :blessed:

PS: Anyone else peep Bushmaster look like Chris Webber?
nikka u nasty :scust:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I wouldn't say greater but different. Mariah was more despicable but cotton mouth had more charisma. There's a reason everyone was mad when they abruptly killed the character off :francis:
Mariah’s depravity was just :scust: I must say, Luke Cage was lucky enough to have two oscar worthy actors. Both scene stealers

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Mariah’s depravity was just :scust: I must say, Luke Cage was lucky enough to have two oscar worthy actors. Both scene stealers
Yeah Alfre Woodard acted her ass off this season. I normally feel bad for tragic characters and I wanted too feel bad for her given her history and circumstances and what she went through but her actions were just too :scust:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yeah Alfre Woodard acted her ass off this season. I normally feel bad for tragic characters and I wanted too feel bad for her given her history and circumstances and what she went through but her actions were just too :scust:
My wife doesnt watch Luke Cage and I made her watch the scene where she told Tilda she was raped, had her and didnt love her. My wife was like :damn: at Alfre’s meaness.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
yeah I could see how her environment shaped her but she was beyond help,she needed to be put down like a rabid dog:ufdup:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Done watching 2nd season.

Tilda took her sweet time taking the poison of her lips, I got the impression she wanted to die too :jbhmm:

Within a few minutes we hear Mariah's plan for Luke to be consumed by club which will lead to his downfall, then we hear Luke's intention to burn down club (figuring he's too smart for the temptation), and then we see the club in full operation with crime bosses as VIP. Disappointed with Luke! :snoop:

Was that Mariah's plan to tell Tilda the club is her's and instead give it to Luke to make her evil? :patrice:

From Misty to Mariah to Tilda to Bushmaster...I found myself scratching my head at how old the characters were supposed to be. Some of it just did not make sense when placed in reference to things they said and/or flashbacks. So, in the 80s Mariah was a teenager? Bushmaster and Mariah are near the same age? I could go on, but I really did like this season better than the first and it was not bad.

Bushmaster is a great villain cause I was rooting for him, I understand his pain.

Can't stand Shades and Claire at all.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just finished the last episode.

-I agree with many others that this was better than season 1. Probably the #3 best season of all the Netflix series, behind Daredevil S1 & S2.

-I found out that the dude playing Cockroach is married to Simone Missick (Misty). That must have been akward. :heh:

-Bushmaster definitely holds his own against Kingpin and Kilgrave as one of the best Netflix Marvel villains.

-Dudes in here talking about smashing down Alfre Woodard:bpdahell:

-Other than that, all the women in this season can get it:bpshaq:especially Tilda in that silk dress:bpwhew::bpbanderas:

-Shades and Mariah's relationship was still completely unrealistic to me...but they played their roles well, and made it work. :ehh:

-Tbh, Danny Rand in his appearance here IS COMICS IRON FIST. No doubt. Finn Jones seemed more relaxed and less whiny and entitled than in his series/Defenders.

-I'd have Misty take her arm off before I smash :bpdame:

-Lol @ the writers making it clear that "coffee" is always a euphemism for sex...especially when that Italian woman asked him for coffee:mjlolhairfade:

"I don't like espresso" :mjlolhairfade:

I NEED THAT SUIT CAGE WORE IN THE LAST EPISODE :damnshakebp:

Mike Coulter's acting is still wooden, but it was good overall. Solid 4 out of 5.:ehh: