"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When that lazy eyed Hispanic tried 2 blow him up on the truck. And he was looking into D-Dub's camera & he did the dab.. I legit had the :hhh:

I also agree with people's assessment of diamondback, it just left that loose end open at the end of season 1.

But after cottenmouth died, the show went downhill & wasn't believable with diamondback with some of the stuff they were doing.

Cage told Bushmaster he wasn't good with brothers. Ms. Stokes & Bushmaster along with shades carried this season.
Can’t front that dab was cringy as fukk

I wanted to turn it off after that tbh:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
137901.jpg
Everytime he said “Stokes” I could feel the hatred in his heart :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I’m thinking most of this shyt is before a lot of other things
Netflix and films don't really acknowledge eachother it's best to think of them as seperate things entirely. No way would that earthquake in the Defenders have happened and not one Avenger checks out MANHATTAN :hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Netflix and films don't really acknowledge eachother it's best to think of them as seperate things entirely. No way would that earthquake in the Defenders have happened and not one Avenger checks out MANHATTAN :hhh:
Nah they referenced the Hulk this season and I think the NY shyt

But like I said I think this was before Infinity War and maybe before Civil War

I look at it like a lot of shyt is still around the same time frame as the stuff in Avengers 2.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats the one biggest thing that irks me about the MCU, you cant tell me Ironman didnt see any of this on the news. Or hear about some dude who is super strong and bulletproof