Am I Any Less of a Man Because I am Celibate?

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Clearly, you're trolling, a pathetic attempt at a parody account. But I'm not the penis police. Men who practice celibacy, do you. You're not less of a man because you didn't stick your dicc in random bytches ad naseum. But I hope you have the most down ass chick ever, cuz when you're in your bedroom meditating building your kundalini energy, she's getting dikk on the side and using you for your resources. As the redpill say, AWALT.

Finally, stop lying to yourself. Unless you're talking to exclusively undesirable fat bytches, no women respect men who don't get ass. The only person who feels so strongly about you abstaining from sex is you.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Look at OP yall :mjlol:
5rkagOK.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How many women have you slept with? Have they all be with ones you were in committed relationships with?

It definitely is a struggle to turn down women's advances. Yesterday I was at an African store, it's pretty small and once I walked in I ask the lady behind the counter where the beans are. She's telling me, and some other lady is bending over exposing all her cleavage in my direction. I'm thinking she just happened to be bent over at the time so I'm trying not to look. But when I go in the back looking at the beans, tell me why she walks past me like 3 times :shaq2: