America has fallen out of love with the suburbs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still remember the beer festival held at a closed Atlanta public school that was closed because the whites moved out in the first place. Bunch of hipsters were going and if you didn't get your ticket at some bar beforehand you couldn't get in

:snoop:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
More like, Americans can't afford to live in the suburbs because you usually have to BUY to live there. Americans are getting poorer and articles like these serve as cover to that fact.
Yea what theyre not saying that people are moving to the city and living with multiple roommates.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
As a city resident, I’m over it. I really would like to live in a more residential area. I don’t go out enough or care to eat out enough to need the city 7 days a week. And I’m tired of how crowded it is, the crazies and homeless, noise pollution, loud ignorant muthafukkkas, hipsters ugh

If I could find a WFH gig, I’m moving out the city ASAP.

Feel the same way. It's all about lifestyle. The city used to suit my lifestyle, it no longer does. And I can't believe I'm saying that. You sound like my wife. She had some homeless wacko bothering her when she was paying for gas. So many mentally ill mafukkaz walking around here. Get me the fukk outta here. Not raising my kids here.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I'm good on the suburbs. Not trying to buy a house out here then get the cops called on me for being a black man checking his own mail in a predominantly white neighborhood.
My aunt live in the suburbs they forever fukkin with her

A few months ago they sprayed KKK on her cars and garage doors

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
As a city resident, I’m over it. I really would like to live in a more residential area. I don’t go out enough or care to eat out enough to need the city 7 days a week. And I’m tired of how crowded it is, the crazies and homeless, noise pollution, loud ignorant muthafukkkas, hipsters ugh

If I could find a WFH gig, I’m moving out the city ASAP.
It’s why I don’t live in Midtown Manhattan anymore. I moved to upper parts. I can’t stand that many people around me.