America has fallen out of love with the suburbs

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
we need to end suburban sprawl and create forests again

:manny:
You're just one big walking, talking United Nations Agenda 21 advertisement, aren't you?

"I mean, why bother even with freedom at all? Let's just kill off 30%of humanity and put everyone in urban cages."

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Agenda 21
had to look this one up, forgot what you lunatics thought about it

Opposition[edit]
Anti-Agenda 21 conspiracy theories have circulated in the U.S. Some Tea Party movement activists and others promoted the notion that Agenda 21 was part of a UN plot to deny property rights, undermine U.S. sovereignty, or force citizens to move to cities.[21][22][9][16][23] Activists believed that the non-binding UN resolution was "the linchpin in a plot to subjugate humanity under an eco-totalitarian regime."[22] The conspiracy theory had its roots in anti-environmentalist ideology and opposition to land-use regulation.[23]

Agenda 21 fears have played a role in opposition to local government's efforts to promote resource and land conservation, build bike lanes, and construct hubs for public transportation.[21] The non-profit group ICLEI — Local Governments for Sustainability USA - was targeted by anti-Agenda 21 activists.[21] In 2012 Glenn Beck co-wrote a dystopian novel titled Agenda 21 based in part on concepts discussed in the UN plan.[24][25][26] In the same year, fears of Agenda 21 "went mainstream" when the Republican National Committee adopted a platform resolution stated that "We strongly reject the U.N. Agenda 21 as erosive of American sovereignty."[27][22]

Several state and local governments have considered or passed motions and legislation opposing Agenda 21.[9][16][22] Most such bills failed, "either dying in committee, getting defeated on the statehouse floor or – in the case of Missouri's 2013 bill – getting vetoed by the governor."[22] In Texas, for example, broadly worded legislation that would prohibit any governmental entity from accepting from or granting money to any "nongovernmental or intergovernmental organization accredited by the United Nations to implement a policy that originated in the Agenda 21 plan" was defeated because it could have cut off funding for groups such as 4-H, the Boy Scouts of America, and the Texas Wildlife Association.[22] In Arizona, a similarly sweeping bill was introduced in the Arizona State Legislature seeking to mandate that the state could not "adopt or implement the creed, doctrine, or principles or any tenet" of Agenda 21 and to prohibit the state "implementing programs of, expending any sum of money for, being a member of, receiving funding from, contracting services from, or giving financial or other forms of aid to" an array of sustainability organizations.[22] The bill, which was opposed by the state chamber of commerce and the mayor of Phoenix, was defeated in 2012.[22] Alabama was one state that did adopt an anti-Agenda 21 resolution, unanimously passing in 2012 a measure to block "any future effort to 'deliberately or inadvertently infringe or restrict private property rights without due process, as may be required by policy recommendations originating in, or traceable to 'Agenda 21.'"[22]

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

"The UN will make us build BIKE LANES!" :damn:

:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not if you were raised from the mud and had your property passed down to you.
:yeshrug:

But if black people are revitalizing black communities for black people I'm not going to be mad. :jbhmm:

The West Indians, Africans, and South American blacks all must leave. US citizens or not and especially the refugees.

:ufdup:

:troll:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
More like, Americans can't afford to live in the suburbs because you usually have to BUY to live there. Americans are getting poorer and articles like these serve as cover to that fact.

People that pay $2000-3000+ for 1 bedroom rent in the city can't afford a $1200+ mortgage and HOH fees? :usure:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You can live in the city, and send your school to one of those expensive, white prep schools if you demand them being around cacs. Or, you can live in the city, send them to a public school, and watch them thrive because mom and dad are home with them and not at work busting their tails to afford a 56000 square foot house.

:mjlol:

You don’t have to bankrupt yourself living in the suburbs.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m just saying...if you have the choice to leave or stay you’re the gentrifier

You can't call me a gentrifier when I been living in this city since the late 70's when I was born. Been here all my life breh... when Harlem was a shyt hole and the city was selling brownstones for $1 dollar. When down town Brooklyn on Fulton street was crawling with decepticons.... This my city breh, why the fukk would I leave?