America is moving towards White Christian Nationalism (Black Christians especially need to peep game

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
When people say "America has always been this way," they ignore that there are gradations to everything, degrees to which something can be applied and concentrated. A frog in boiling water was always in water before the unbearable heat began searing its skin off. :francis:
I see what you mean. But I don’t see any intensity from the 1950 up into the present. You think white American Christians are more intense with the racism verse in the 1950s? I don’t listen to white Christian radio or tv so I can’t really say.

I do see it on the Political front with the race science stuff though.

Last edited:

boombanoo

All Star
Daps
I made sure to discuss this with the black churchgoing populace of this board because I used to go when I was younger. But I know for a fact black christians are NOT messing with Trump or his open bigotry and oppression.

Trump is not a man of God at all and the furthest thing from it.

Not entirely true, I'd bet the black people who voted for him and still support him are largely Christian churchgoers.

Unfortunately there's people in my own family who are part of this. My grandma who hasn't voted Republican in decades rides for this man like he's part of our family, I'm not sure if it's because of him or just because the divide on major points like lgbtq rights/abortion/guns is becoming so party centralized but she as well as a couple other black family members of mine stay supporting him and defending him as hard as any alt-right internet troll. It's weird and makes me not want to talk to them anymore.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Now since i changed my name on here I had to tone down but make no mistake Im trying to share some real life stuff here times are too crazy to stay silent.

:mjpls:

Peep how white evangelicals are defending Trump. Peep how they ignore his criminality and racism.
Peep how Jeff Sessions is using the Bible to justify seperating immigrant families at the border and putting them in internment camp.
Peep how Trump endorsed Roy Moore and ignored his pedophilia and the fact he claimed America was great under slavery by highlighting the fact he is a "religious man".
Peep how there is a clear divide between the Black and White Church in America under Trump.
:patrice:

Make no mistake this is rebranded American white supremacy under a new name that abets "god and country" to support discrimination and bigotry.
We Black Christians won’t stop folks determined to go to hell

They are grown so they know better

I wish them happiness on earth and mercy from a vengeful God :hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not entirely true, I'd bet the black people who voted for him and still support him are largely Christian churchgoers.

Unfortunately there's people in my own family who are part of this. My grandma who hasn't voted Republican in decades rides for this man like he's part of our family, I'm not sure if it's because of him or just because the divide on major points like lgbtq rights/abortion/guns is becoming so party centralized but she as well as a couple other black family members of mine stay supporting him and defending him as hard as any alt-right internet troll. It's weird and makes me not want to talk to them anymore.

religious folks be the biggest c00ns and traitors on the planet you can't reason with them, they believe in the white savior complex no matter what. they will sell their own if it comes down to it... :scust: ignore them...& distance yourself from them, if they ask, tell them you ride for trump, we got nothing to talk about.

Daps
I see what you mean. But I don’t see any intensity from the 1950 up into the present. You think white American Christians are more intense with the racism verse in the 1950s? I don’t listen to white Christian radio or tv so I can’t really say.

I do see it on the Political front with the race science stuff though.

I think black people had a lot more opportunity to get money even 20 years ago. :francis:

Daps

Job discrimination wasn't nearly as rampant, educational opportunity not as segregated, black people enjoying the dot com gold rush right alongside whites. Look at the metrics, which show a clear contraction in wealth for our community, the result of increased poverty that can be attributed to a more pronounced state of apartheid for our people in America.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Job discrimination wasn't nearly as rampant, educational opportunity not as segregated, black people enjoying the dot com gold rush right alongside whites. Look at the metrics, which show a clear contraction in wealth for our community, the result of increased poverty that can be attributed to a more pronounced state of apartheid for our people in America.
This never happened.
Job Discrimination was just as bad 30 years ago
https://www.russellsage.org/hiring-discrimination-against-black-applicants-hasnt-changed-1989
Schools were just as segregated by race and class back then as they were now.
And black people never enjoyed any fruits that the dotcom boom beared in the late 90s early 00s. Definitely not alongside white people at all
I grew up in the 90s. I'm 33 going on 34 I would know these things.
Mass incarceration happened under the Clinton Administration and the seperation of black family units

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

I do agree about job discrimination. Probably for different reasons. What do you feel is the number one varaible for job discrimination and lack of educational opportunities?

Education opportunities are definitely tied to the location and where you live and the US hasn’t been the kind to Blacks when it comes to housing.

Daps
This never happened.
Job Discrimination was just as bad 30 years ago
https://www.russellsage.org/hiring-discrimination-against-black-applicants-hasnt-changed-1989
Schools were just as segregated by race and class back then as they were now.
And black people never enjoyed any fruits that the dotcom boom beared in the late 90s early 00s. Definitely not alongside white people at all
I grew up in the 90s. I'm 33 going on 34 I would know these things.
Mass incarceration happened under the Clinton Administration and the seperation of black family units

I grew up in the NE and I can tell you that black people in my hometown are in far worse shape than they were 20 years ago. Not only has it been documented in recent news pieces, it's a shift that is visible to my own eyes when I roam the old stomping grounds. :francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I grew up in the NE and I can tell you that black people in my hometown are in far worse shape than they were 20 years ago. Not only has it been documented in recent news pieces, it's a shift that is visible to my own eyes when I roam the old stomping grounds. :francis:
Same. Especially with gentrification.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Can't believe I made this thread two years ago...now you see it?
:ufdup:

stop lumping all christians (and believers in general) together with white supremacists

just because a bad person(s) hides behind an ideology does not make the ideology evil. Most religions can be twisted to serve evil, it's up to people to decide what kind of life they want to live on a personal level.