America is moving towards White Christian Nationalism (Black Christians especially need to peep game

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
All of "civilized" history is just this pendulum swinging back and forth. We go hard left, then eventually it swings back hard right.
the bronze age collapse really is confusing when you think about it, how could most civilizations go through immense turmoil seemingly at the same time? :jbhmm: @*~bigg~vvvave~* remember my post about Themis and the bronze sword. Interestingly, before the "Iron Age" many nations practiced divination openly.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
the bronze age collapse really is confusing when you think about it, how could most civilizations go through immense turmoil seemingly at the same time? :jbhmm: @*~bigg~vvvave~* remember my post about Themis and the bronze sword. Interestingly, before the "Iron Age" many nations practiced divination openly.
There's a bunch of theories around that right? I think the last one I heard that was favored was war caused by droughts and famine. Hard times creating brutal men type ish.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
There's a bunch of theories around that right? I think the last one I heard that was favored was war caused by droughts and famine. Hard times creating brutal men type ish.
around that time to name a few:

1. open conflicts with large armies occurred for the first time
  2. use of iron weapons (bronze before this)
  3. smelting of gold and silver for coinage
  4. grand naval expeditions (only china is known to have done this as far as I know)
The internet in our time has cause a big shift in understanding + video recording in our hands. Instead of a centralized surveillance state we have a decentralized one :jbhmm: but because our devices can be broken into by our governments...would that make it like a shadow centralization? In either case there appears to be triggers which cause massive shifts

the bronze age to me ended because of "fanaticism", before that religious beliefs were respected by voyagers and there were great overlaps in many cultures (see the story of ibrahim/abraham)

given our mutual thoughts regarding patterns (jungian thoughts etc)...what could abrahams pattern done to reality?

@Koichos
@Slaimon Khan Shah
@(ALi)

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
what are you speculating¿*

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
A dimensional shift may have occurred :jbhmm:

Heryshaf(t)

your imagination is a mess*

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Amanra was raised by her father, a powerful man who led his tribe in battles to support the Egyptian people. She grew up with her father's fierce skill, and began to join in the battles in which her tribe fought. In time, Amanra became a legendary mercenary and a hero with the Egyptian people and servant of Isis and Osiris. She still has many loyal Egyptian followers today. Amanra's commander is a man of little competence and great girth named Fierce Mnevis. Mnevis rose in power largely through Amanra's skill in battle and her ability to speak the many Egyptian languages.
strange descriptor don't you think?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Moving towards"...you mean returning. This nation was build on White Christian Nationalism
Returning? You meant "never left." Jerry Falwell, Billy Graham, the Mormons and all of these other holy rolling right wing nut jobs have been a constant over the last 70 years.