America is moving towards White Christian Nationalism (Black Christians especially need to peep game

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

strange descriptor don't you think?
many strange things spill out of people's imaginations

i feed into what makes sense & resonates with me

i leave the quack for you ha

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
many strange things spill out of people's imaginations

i feed into what makes sense & resonates with me

i leave the quack for you ha

you might be making a mistake

In addition, Set's Priests are able to convert any huntable animal, except for Ducks and chickens,

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Shout out Ben Dixon

maxresdefault.jpg

FeKoRJLWAA8oimk

Kanye_West_Yeezus_Tour_Toronto_3.jpg

DISGUSTING :scust:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
you might be making a mistake

you might be making a mistake*

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
what you like may not be for me what i like may not be for you but there are countless titles to play so it's okay ha*
ok then, what do you suppose about this here:
crystal-arch-knowll-game-guides.jpg

Jedi_Outcast_pc_cover.jpg

I may have done ignoble things in jedi outcast as a youth :mjcry:
gallery_145_294_img.jpg

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
ok then, what do you suppose about this here:
crystal-arch-knowll-game-guides.jpg

Jedi_Outcast_pc_cover.jpg

I may have done ignoble things in jedi outcast as a youth :mjcry:
gallery_145_294_img.jpg
i was 11 going twelve when i sold all my gaming systems & bought a couple pairs of prada americas cup sneakers ha

i have not owned a system since & anytime i do play when around family & friends i realize that i am out the loop on gaming ha

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i was 11 going twelve when i sold all my gaming systems & bought a couple pairs of prada americas cup sneakers ha

i have not owned a system since & anytime i do play when around family & friends i realize that i am out the loop on gaming ha

ive played alot of games :francis: games have always been like an outlet growing up with a military mom...

the story of terah and abraham hits very close to home for me for unusual reasons (terah was a maker of idols)

in the story abraham out of lack of understanding destroyed his fathers idols except for one, and put the stick in its hands. When confronted with what he did, he said the largest idol destroyed the other idols...creating a pattern still felt today (the devil made me do it etc etc)

but another way of looking at is the biggest idol is actually a creation of Terah.
"Terra Khala"

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
ive played alot of games :francis: games have always been like an outlet growing up with a military mom...

the story of terah and abraham hits very close to home for me for unusual reasons (terah was a maker of idols)

in the story abraham out of lack of understanding destroyed his fathers idols except for one, and put the stick in its hands. When confronted with what he did, he said the largest idol destroyed the other idols...creating a pattern still felt today (the devil made me do it etc etc)

but another way of looking at is the biggest idol is actually a creation of Terah.
"Terra Khala"
children have a wild imagination*

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
All of "civilized" history is just this pendulum swinging back and forth. We go hard left, then eventually it swings back hard right.
:jbhmm:might be time to fire up the 4

Use non-magical techs like Cleave, Frenzy, and Triple Kick. Everyone should have status-immunity equipment to avoid being affected by Chaos Zone. If you have been attacked by a curse and have managed to make it phase two, you might want to restart the battle. Keep everyone's HP high; Chaos Zone can easily deal two or three hundred damage to all party members.

One good party is Crono, Ayla or Robo, and Frog. Ayla should have her Bronze Fist, or Robo's Apocalypse Arm and the Dragon's Tear.