ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Bill Gates does it

Hov does it

Buffett does it

But for some reason OP chose to make a thread specifically about Trump doing it despite the fact that he already pulled the okie doke on HBCU's a few months back if I'm not mistaken.

But anything to rile up the snowflakes and libruls right?

The only one feeling sensitive about this thread seems to be you.

I made the thread because Trump was doing something good and its news so I'm sharing.

The responses in here are pretty comical though. You guys don't even care about the aid, just looking to shyt on Trump.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The only one feeling sensitive about this thread seems to be you.

I made the thread because Trump was doing something good and its news so I'm sharing.

The responses in here are pretty comical though. You guys don't even care about the aid, just looking to shyt on Trump.
And you don't even care about the harm this man is doing to this country and the world abroad, you just want to rile up the posters that are anti-Trump

We all have our roles to play :yeshrug:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And you don't even care about the harm this man is doing to this country and the world abroad, you just want to rile up the posters that are anti-Trump

so what EXACTLY is he doing to America and to the world?

give me some specifics......

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

This thread had no intentions of "riling up the opposition". Challenging your views, maybe, but purposefully making you angry that he's aiding Africa? :camby:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
At G20 summit, Trump pledges $639 mln in aid to four countries

U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday promised $639 million in aid to feed people left starving because of drought and conflict in Somalia, South Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen.

Trump's pledge came during a working session of the G20 summit of world leaders in Hamburg, providing a "godsend" to the United Nations' World Food Programme, the group's executive director, David Beasley, told Reuters on the sidelines of the meeting.

"We're facing the worst humanitarian crisis since World War Two," said Beasley, a Republican and former South Carolina governor who was nominated by Trump to head the U.N. agency fighting hunger worldwide.

The new funding brings to over $1.8 billion aid promised by the United States for fiscal year 2017 for the crises in the four countries, where the United Nations has estimated more than 30 million people need urgent food assistance.

"With this new assistance, the United States is providing additional emergency food and nutrition assistance, life-saving medical care, improved sanitation, emergency shelter and protection for those who have been affected by conflict," USAID said in a statement.

Rob Jenkins, acting head of the USAID's bureau of democracy, conflict and humanitarian assistance, said of the funding, over $191 million would go to Yemen, $199 million to South Sudan, $121 million to Nigeria and almost $126 million for Somalia.

Conflict in all four countries had made it difficult to reach some communities in need of food, he noted.

"We're in a dire situation right now," said Jenkins, adding that USAID was also concerned with the situation in southern Ethiopia.

"The situation in southern Ethiopia fortunately does not rise to the dire situation of the other four, but the situation is deteriorating and might very well be catastrophic without additional interventions," he said, adding that Washington had already provided some $252 million this year to Ethiopia, "but the needs continue to grow."

Beasley said the U.S. funding was about a third of what the WFP estimated was required this year to deal with urgent food needs in the four countries in crisis as well as in other areas.

The WFP estimates that 109 million people around the world will need food assistance this year, up from 80 million last year, with 10 of the 13 worst-affected zones stemming from wars and "man-made" crises, Beasley said.

"We estimated that if we didn't receive the funding we needed immediately that 400,000 to 600,000 children would be dying in the next four months," he said.

Trump's announcement came after his administration proposed sharp cuts in funding for the U.S. State Department and other humanitarian missions as part of his "America First" policy.

Beasley said the agency had worked hard with the White House and the U.S. government to secure the funding, but Trump would insist that other countries contributed more as well.

A WFP spokesman said Germany recently pledged an additional 200 million euros for food relief.

This is that stupid shyt I'm talking about and I hate that so many of you just jumped straight into the argument without looking at the numbers. This is why I don't fukk with you conservative dikk in the booty lames. I wouldn't expect anything less than scum from a kremlin supporter.

For starters, the FY2017 budget was drafted and submitted by Obama. All fiscal year references to Trump will be from FY2018 and on you fukkn crab cake. So that 1.8 billion figure is Obama's.

Secondly these "new" funds aren't new. More than likely they are funds that were stripped away when Trump submitted a budget proposal with a 29% monetary decrease to the State Department from Obama's last budget.

The FY 2017 Budget that Obama signed included 3.3 billion for humanitarian assistance.

In Obama's last year as president, the United States contributed $6.4 billion in humanitarian aid, according to the United Nations, more than a quarter of global funding..

The FY 2018 Trump signed request includes $2.5 billion for USAID humanitarian assistance.

You suck as poster and a human being.

You just posted this shyt to gargle Trump's nuts. Where the fukk were you when I made the original thread highlighting the famine, drought, and civil war in the region earlier this year?
Famine in Nigeria, South Sudan and Yemen; Drought in Kenya, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Yemen

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is that stupid shyt I'm talking about and I hate that so many of you just jumped straight into the argument without looking at the numbers. This is why I don't fukk with you conservative dikk in the booty lames. I wouldn't expect anything less than scum from a kremlin supporter.

For starters, the FY2017 budget was drafted and submitted by Obama. All fiscal year references to Trump will be from FY2018 and on you fukkn crab cake. So that 1.8 billion figure is Obama's.

Secondly these "new" funds aren't new. More than likely they are funds that were stripped away when Trump submitted a budget proposal with a 29% monetary decrease to the State Department from Obama's last budget.

The FY 2017 Budget that Obama signed included 3.3 billion for humanitarian assistance.

In Obama's last year as president, the United States contributed $6.4 billion in humanitarian aid, according to the United Nations, more than a quarter of global funding..

The FY 2018 Trump signed request includes $2.5 billion for USAID humanitarian assistance.

You suck as poster and a human being.

You just posted this shyt to gargle Trump's nuts. Where the fukk were you when I made the original thread highlighting the famine, drought, and civil war in the region earlier this year?
Famine in Nigeria, South Sudan and Yemen; Drought in Kenya, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Yemen
for a mod you really are a sensitive ass hoe.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill