America pledges $629 million in aid to drought-ridden Africa

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
This is that stupid shyt I'm talking about and I hate that so many of you just jumped straight into the argument without looking at the numbers. This is why I don't fukk with you conservative dikk in the booty lames. I wouldn't expect anything less than scum from a kremlin supporter.

For starters, the FY2017 budget was drafted and submitted by Obama. All fiscal year references to Trump will be from FY2018 and on you fukkn crab cake. So that 1.8 billion figure is Obama's.

Secondly these "new" funds aren't new. More than likely they are funds that were stripped away when Trump submitted a budget proposal with a 29% monetary decrease to the State Department from Obama's last budget.

The FY 2017 Budget that Obama signed included 3.3 billion for humanitarian assistance.

In Obama's last year as president, the United States contributed $6.4 billion in humanitarian aid, according to the United Nations, more than a quarter of global funding..

The FY 2018 Trump signed request includes $2.5 billion for USAID humanitarian assistance.

You suck as poster and a human being.

You just posted this shyt to gargle Trump's nuts. Where the fukk were you when I made the original thread highlighting the famine, drought, and civil war in the region earlier this year?
Famine in Nigeria, South Sudan and Yemen; Drought in Kenya, Ethiopia, Somalia, and Yemen

:mjlol:
Wow, you are bytchmade af. You might want to click the link in OP to see why the thread title is what it is (Hint: Its the fukking title of the article). You're a terrible mod and one of the most closed-minded people in this sub. You didn't even win the mod vote, you got it handed to you and you're a dictator. Keep your mouth shut and post your links if you feel the need. I read your original thread and had nothing to contribute at the time. Whats your point? Wouldn't this be posting the follow up to that? :camby:Keep your bullshyt assumptions and personal insecurities to yourself. If this was a rehash of an old story, you could post a link and keep it moving. Your thread was full of nonsense in itself so you really trying to big yourself up there? First post is blaming Jews :camby: Half the posts are smilies :camby: This thread already did more numbers than your thread.....simply because the word "Trump" is in the title and little fakkits like yourself wanna have field days about everything, even if its positive. :camby:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Trump is the master of deflection. His son just got busted committing a crime, surprise! Aid to Africa! Surprised he's not tweeting about Hillary's emails.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What a fukking pathetic thing to troll over. Meanwhile millions of people in Africa are dying due to the conditions there.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
honestly, and I mean this sincerely.
We really need to get away from the finger pointing and name calling and putting ppl in boxes (libtards and alt-reich kind of shyt).

we also REALLY need to get past this "shoot the messenger..." type thinking. If the message itself can't be argued on it's own it should be ignored or bushed, however anyone that would take the stance that the SOURCE of the message and not the message itself is the talking point needs to lose that mentality, cause it ain't helping anyone.

for a mod you really are a sensitive ass hoe.
:pachaha:

Straight from the guy who loves complaining about every inconsistency, real or imagined.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
What a fukking pathetic thing to troll over. Meanwhile millions of people in Africa are dying due to the conditions there.

I'm literally not trolling with this whatsoever. If you think otherwise then you're jaded and in need of some fresh air. Here I'll update the thread title so you and bytchmac can relax.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trump need to give black reparations

You really expect the Law and Order, anti immigrant, ignorant, racist and grab them by the p*ssy president to give black americans reparations when he's about making a buck off of people?!!?:laff: What fairytale world you come from B???:heh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm literally not trolling with this whatsoever. If you think otherwise then you're jaded and in need of some fresh air. Here I'll update the thread title so you and bytchmac can relax.
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE TITLE DIP shyt. OBAMA APPROVED A GREATER LEVEL OF FUNDING LAST YEAR FOR THE REGION YOU DUMB ASS.

THERE IS NOTHING TO CONGRATULATE TRUMP OVER.

TRUMP DECREASED THE AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR HUMANITARIAN AID.

CHECK. THE. GOD. DAMN. LINKS:

fukk man :laff: you disingenuous muhfukkas are so aggravating. I'm talking to you like a ho cause you created this thread like a ho.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Is what's being said really going over your head or what?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE TITLE DIP shyt. OBAMA APPROVED A GREATER LEVEL OF FUNDING LAST YEAR FOR THE REGION YOU DUMB ASS.

THERE IS NOTHING TO CONGRATULATE TRUMP OVER.

TRUMP DECREASED THE AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR HUMANITARIAN AID.

CHECK. THE. GOD. DAMN. LINKS:

fukk man :laff: you disingenuous muhfukkas are so aggravating. I'm talking to you like a ho cause you created this thread like a ho.
:mjlol:

@cook @Brooklynzson

This the type of mods you want in higher learning?
Dude is juvenile and petty af. No wonder hate and dissension is at an all time high.
He's clearly an agitator, not a moderator.

Last edited: