America, What Happened To Liberal Democrats? (serious thread)

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
As already stated, Dems were unhappy/dissapointed with Obama's drone program and role in Syria.
:hubie:I'm fine leaving it at that.

I didn't like Obama's drone policy, but at least he didn't start a war with Iran like a lot of Republicans and some Democrats wanted.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I put serious thread just to let ya'll know I ain't hating, just wondering.
When Bush was president there was a serious anti-war movement going on with left leaning americans, many many protests and everyone was against all those wars.

Then Obama became president, he continued the war and even expanded it but the anti-war movement became much smaller then suddenly disappeared.
I was actually following it's demise during that time.

I wondered what happened, made me wonder if the anti-war movement was really just an anti-republican movement.

But now Trump is president and still no anti-war movement was re-ignited.

What in the world happened?
Because Bush started a war on "terror" like the war on "drugs" can never end. Obama couldn't end the "war".

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much. This one was obvious.
@Baphomet is on this forum hard as hell with it too. Tries to be poetic but I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees through his/her bullshyt.

We have seats we need to take this midterm folks. It should be obvious but I''ll say it. Let the right have that civil war shyt. We need to unify now more than ever. It's war.

War war war. Quit looking for a battle to lose. IE trying to split the vote because some nimrod newcomer promised some outlandish bs nobody has offered in 5 decades or ever and for good reason.