America, What Happened To Liberal Democrats? (serious thread)

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On this whole Obama drone thing...there was this great article a couple years back, think it was in the Atlantic, sourcing quotes and commentary from Obama staffers detailing how Obama low key did not fukk with Arab Muslim culture...at all. To the point of saying some slick :mjpls: -ish quotes about how people in that region of the world desired to point fingers / get angry / act out more than they desired to build a future for themselves.

The article underscored that he was just exasperated with the ME / Pakistan and had more or less given up on doing anything but containing it. shyt was kind of eye opening. Thought it was pretty ironic given the "He's a Muslim" talk as well.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I put serious thread just to let ya'll know I ain't hating, just wondering.
When Bush was president there was a serious anti-war movement going on with left leaning americans, many many protests and everyone was against all those wars.

Then Obama became president, he continued the war and even expanded it but the anti-war movement became much smaller then suddenly disappeared.
I was actually following it's demise during that time.

I wondered what happened, made me wonder if the anti-war movement was really just an anti-republican movement.

But now Trump is president and still no anti-war movement was re-ignited.

What in the world happened?
Purity death spiral. SJWs took over the youth aspects of liberal organisations around the west and purged leftists who didn't conform to their incredibly narrow tumblr worldview. These purges often claimed the very liberals who were active in the anti war movements, but held views on gender/cultural relations that didn't sit well with SJWs.

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Purity death spiral. SJWs took over the youth aspects of liberal organisations around the west and purged leftists who didn't conform to their incredibly narrow tumblr worldview. These purges often claimed the very liberals who were active in the anti war movements, but held views on gender/cultural relations that didn't sit well with SJWs.

:mjlol:

This is perhaps one of the dumbest take I have ever read on this issue, so now leftists are no longer anti-war because of SJWs.

SJWs purged liberals who were active in the anti-war movement.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World

This is perhaps one of the dumbest take I have ever read on this issue, so now leftists are no longer anti-war because of SJWs.

SJWs purged liberals who were active in the anti-war movement.
:gladbron:you're an SJW. That explains a lot.

Anyway, this is what many of the leftists I know have said. It's not just about anti war. The left has become fragmented on many important issues
:jbhmm:can I ask, are you a product of a single mother? Conservatives have this theory that most SJWs come from broken homes.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

Anyway, this is what many of the leftists I know have said. It's not just about anti war. The left has become fragmented on many important issues
:jbhmm:can I ask, are you a product of a single mother? Conservatives have this theory that most SJWs come from broken homes.

:russ:

Stop trying to deflect from your dumb post

Please explain to us how the SJWs purged anti-war liberals? Can you give us any examples this purge?

:patrice:

Does that make SJWs pro war? Is that why they been trying to crush the anti-war movement?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why are status quo warriors so triggered by evolving and embracing others?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:russ:

Stop trying to deflect from your dumb post

Please explain to us how the SJWs purged anti-war liberals? Can you give us any examples this purge?

:patrice:

Does that make SJWs pro war? Is that why they been trying to crush the anti-war movement?
:yeshrug:OK OK its a stupid answer, just tell me, is it true though? As an SJW, is family dysfunction more represented amongst your people?