American Cities Are The Same Compared to Europe

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yes but those buildings are modern/new.

You aren’t going to find no other black community or community outside of NYC that looks like Harlem or The South Bronx.

But I will agree that American cities are changing and becoming more alike.

Doesn't change the fact its still America. A place like Westminster in London still LOOKS like Westminster because they didn't knock the historical shyt down for some garish 5 over 1 apartments. If anything the economics of construction far outweigh any aesthetic desires in America.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Break it down for us murricans. What don't you like?

I loved Berlin. Felt like one big ass eclectic mix of every style of architecture known to man. The contrast between East Berlin and West Berlin was deep keeping the effects of the Wall in context. East had that monotonous USSR style feeling to it still. the gentrification in Kreuzberg on another level. One of the best public transit systems I'd ever experienced. Transit was also solid in Zurich, but a bit too rich and white for my blood:hubie:

What else about Berlin did you liked?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Its dope bruh. Clubs, black barber shops:blessed:, black owned restaurants, bad bytches, etc. Less of that snooty vibe of other parts. There are alot of brehs who are big in club promotion.

Milan has a similar vibe. Between the soccer players, bball players, and Africans its a lot of wealthy black people running the club scenes. My other homie I was stationed with knew the owner of one of the popping clubs and I got cool with alot of folks over there like that. Still hear from alot of folks over there.

:obama: I might hit you up whenever I decide to visit Paris breh. I wanna know that city from the local Black perspective.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Only a nation of unenlightened half wits could’ve taken this beautiful place and turned it into what it is today: a shopping mall”

flabby ass country :mjlol: