Ancestor Worship

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
557009_10151177189062229_1005512730_n.jpg

ALIENATION, SLAVE RELIGIONS & DEMONIC POSESSION
What kind of GOD do you worship, what kind of RELIGION do you have? Are you a member of an AFRICAN RELIGION, are you praising the GOD that African people praise before they got to America? How dare you then say that you have escape the effects of slavery and that slavery have no effects on you when you pray to a GOD given to you by your master? The things that are the very structures of our bodies, minds and souls, the way we eat, the way we worship, the way we talk, the way we dress, etc.m all those kinds of things were implanted into the empiness and the spaces that was left once the original African culture was ripped out of our BODY, MIND and SOUL. Consequently, SLAVERY was not just a use and exploitation of our labor but was a transformation of our very ESSENCE as a people. It's not us who speak through our mouths and act with our bodies but an implantation of another people's consciousness, a consciousness that's designed to serve their interest. Yet, we dare to call it us and to identify with it - Dr. Amos Wilson

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...36.43976912228&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Classy X

Krispy Kreme Head
Daps
I'm not for sure about Islam but, weren't there Blacks in the Bible? Didn't Black Africans come in to contact with Christianity/Jesus WAY LONG BEFORE European Whites did?

I realize Africa is a big continent and there were probably a lot of African peeps who never heard of Christianity until they were brought over here however, to say that Christianity is a "White man's worship" only is pretty narrow minded in my opinion.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I'm not for sure about Islam but, weren't there Blacks in the Bible? Didn't Black Africans come in to contact with Christianity/Jesus WAY LONG BEFORE European Whites did?

I realize Africa is a big continent and there were probably a lot of African peeps who never heard of Christianity until they were brought over here however, to say that Christianity is a "White man's worship" only is pretty narrow minded in my opinion.

Indeed there were blacks in the bible. Jesus, Solomon, Moses you name it. Christianity had early origins in Ethiopia. Ethiopian Religions - Christianity, Islam, Judaism & Paganism. This Christianity however is not the same as the one Constantine made. Which is the one most people today follow. The whole trinity story was tacked onto Christianity at the council of Nicaea. Arius(A black man) saw how foul this was and was exiled and is rumored to be killed for his beliefs. He knew god was one, and what they were teaching was polytheism and idol worship.

So when people say "Christianity is a white man's religion", we are talking about the version of Christianity that enslaved people of all "races".

This is brother Arius

Arius.gif

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

yeah you got a point. There is even a couple of black saints. But Christianity became white when the Muslims invaded africa and forced alot of African Chirstians to convert or die. The Holy Roman Empire controlled the religion until Martian Luther came along and fragmented them even more. Christianity is a very white religion stolen from jews.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
yeah you got a point. There is even a couple of black saints. But Christianity became white when the Muslims invaded africa and forced alot of African Chirstians to convert or die. The Holy Roman Empire controlled the religion until Martian Luther came along and fragmented them even more. Christianity is a very white religion stolen from jews.

It wasn't even stolen from Jews outright. It was just adopted into already accepted Roman traditions and customs.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
why, what does that have to do with religion?

because you can be religious with anything its basically just something you practice strictly even to the point of worship

alot of black folks today are religiously following after those white men concepts and ideas all the same all while they shun everyone in that thought bubble to the right even if they know nothing about them

edit: thats mental slavery

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
because you can be religious with anything its basically just something you practice strictly

alot of black folks today are religiously following after those white men concepts and ideas all the same all while they shun everyone in that thought bubble to the right even if they know nothing about them

edit: thats mental slavery

well you need to be specific, christianity and islam are specific concepts

if you are including science and individual freedom as white ideas i would have to disagree with you

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just black people though. Most Muslim ancestors were converted by the sword. So were most Europeans who adopted Chrisianity. It seems military and economic might has a more to do with the conversion process.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
well you need to be specific, christianity and islam are specific concepts

if you are including science and individual freedom as white ideas i would have to disagree with you

but just like some others have already stated all forms of christianity and islam arent the same("islamic" extremists who interpret their respective holy book and use it to create violence among eachother and newly found "christianity" that was re-written and re distributed to the masses for purposes that differentiate from the original meaning)

i also feel this way for some sciences and ideas of individual freedom such as the constitution of the united states that has its origins in slavery and was never intended for the rights of black people and is an offshoot of the mass genocide of native indians