Ancestor Worship

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
They stole this entire country.

It's the story of human history. Humans have been pushing other humans and animals off lands since we have been here. Territorial disputes and conquests is evident throughout the animal kingdom, especially apes. I'm not condoning it, but to act like it was the first time it happened is disingenuous.

The tribes in the Americas always had disputes over land,

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:manny:

more pawgs for me :ehh:

whooty-wednesday-white-girls-booty-pawg-2012-08-22.jpg

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
yeah science can be used for whatever a human mind wants to

as an example, biology is a science, a person or the nazis trying to say blacks are inferior to whites is not biology, its just an opinion based on their study of biology

studying biology has nothing to do with race, studying biology is the study organisms

the science behind it isnt just an opinion there is truth to it and humans are living organisms :beli:

if there is a christian that doesnt worship white jesus and a muslim that doesnt believe in arabism i havent come accross them, but if they exist more power to them

good thing the rest of the world doesnt see through your eyes then i suppose

i have no idea what this means

i wont waste my time again then

i dont see what that has to do with anything, you and anybody else can think whatever you want about advantages and disadvantages of different races

but again science is simply the study of nature and biology is a science that is the study of living organism, what you or anybody else uses science for is their own business

but the study of biology is not a white thing

are you suggesting that black people should study not biology or that black people should study racial differences?

i did not say biology is only a white thing :snoop: your reading comprehension is faltering

in order to study the biological differences in humans you have to include race this isnt some type of maybe maybe not thing it is legit and that makes it racism in its own right like it or not

rac·ism/ˈrāˌsizəm/

Noun:

1.The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as

the reality is that you are just a backwards person that doesnt really understand science, that is why you throw up random links that are just marginally related to science, the "new imperialism: has nothing to do with science?

:rudy: @ this bold i guess the personal attacks could only hold off for so long when your down to your last legs trying to prove this wrong and as far as random they are directly connected you just seem to be unimpressed but that doesnt make it not true

i tried to teach you some history with that new imperialism but your going to have to re read it yourself because im not wasting my time again past this

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:rudy: @ this bold i guess the personal attacks could only hold off for so long when your down to your last legs trying to prove this wrong and as far as random they are directly connected you just seem to be unimpressed but that doesnt make it not true

i tried to teach you some history with that new imperialism but your going to have to re read it yourself because im not wasting my time again past this

your new imperialism gibberish is completely irrelevant to anything in this thread

but the bottom line is that science is the study of nature, so its retarded to equate science with white people or with science being anti black