Ancestor Worship

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
but just like some others have already stated all forms of christianity and islam arent the same("islamic" extremists who interpret their respective holy book and use it to create violence among eachother and newly found "christianity" that was re-written and re distributed to the masses for purposes that differentiate from the original meaning)

i also feel this way for some sciences and ideas of individual freedom such as the constitution of the united states that has its origins in slavery and was never intended for the rights of black people and is an offshoot of the mass genocide of native indians

if you are talking about the constitution then ill just chalk that up to difference of opinion but if you are talking about individual freedom specifically then i would disagree, individual freedom is one of the greatest ideas ever, its irrelevant who thought of it

and the whole concept of trying to racialize science is one the most retarded things ever

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
if you are talking about the constitution then ill just chalk that up to difference of opinion but if you are talking about individual freedom specifically then i would disagree, individual freedom is one of the greatest ideas ever, its irrelevant who thought of it

and the whole concept of trying to racialize science is one the most retarded things ever

what? the constitution is the written law of individual freedoms in america and is a white man concept here so how is this now just difference of opinion? it is very if not extremely relevant who thought of it in the context it is was originally made :snoop: we will just have to agree to disagree then though your right

if you feel racializing science is retarded than why racialize anything else

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
what? the constitution is the written law of individual freedoms in america and is a white man concept here so how is this now just difference of opinion? it is very if not extremely relevant who thought of it in the context it is was originally made :snoop: we will just have to agree to disagree then though your right

if you feel racializing science is retarded than why racialize anything else

thats not true, its the other way around, the constitution is white america's version of individual freedom, but the concept of individual freedom was already floating other around from other philosophers, the constitution is white america taking a bunch ideas that had gotten from other places and putting it one document, but those ideas existed outside of the constitution

im racializing things that where already racialized, islam and christianity were racialized

im not aware of science being racialized, what part of science do you think has been racialized?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
thats not true, its the other way around, the constitution is white america's version of individual freedom, but the concept of individual freedom was already floating other around from other philosophers, the constitution is white america taking a bunch ideas that had gotten from other places and putting it one document, but those ideas existed outside of the constitution

Well to be fair, they didn't go around stealing everything. The works that inspired them, from Locke, Smith, Rousseau, Paine and Hobbes were greatly debated and expanded on.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin

im racializing things that where already racialized, islam and christianity were racialized

im not aware of science being racialized, what part of science do you think has been racialized?

we agree on that though because thats exactly what i ment when i said what i said i just worded it wrong the second time around but the first was more clear

everything has origins that differ from what they are used for thats why you cant just say christianity is the white mans tool or something similar because thats not what their origins are but that doesnt mean its not used against black people by white people because it is and was

science is racialized just like everything else in the world depending on who you ask and as far as what part every part just like every part of everything else

you do know that not to long ago science was used to make black people just as well as some religions seem inferior to their white slave owners?

edit: someone stays one starring good threads :mindblown:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
we agree on that though because thats exactly what i ment when i said what i said i just worded it wrong the second time around but the first was more clear

everything has origins that differ from what they are used for thats why you cant just say christianity is the white mans tool or something similar because thats not what their origins are but that doesnt mean its not used against black people by white people because it is and was

science is racialized just like everything else in the world depending on who you ask and as far as what part every part just like every part of everything else

you do know that not to long ago science was used to make black people just as well as some religions seem inferior to their white slave owners?

religion and science are broad categories, of course religion and science can used for whatever purpose the human mind wants

but you need to get specific about what science and religion you are talking about when you say its been racialized, the post i made is talking about racialized christianity and islam because thats what has happened already, i was talking about specific religions, not religion in general

and the same thing with science, saying science has been racialized makes no sense because science is too broad, if there is some specific science that you think has been racialized then you should state what science that is, but overall science has not been racialized IMO, just the opposite, real science is very hard to racialize or even nationalize

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
religion and science are broad categories, of course religion and science can used for whatever purpose the human mind wants

but you need to get specific about what science and religion you are talking about when you say its been racialized, the post i made is talking about racialized christianity and islam because thats what has happened already, i was talking about specific religions, not religion in general

and the same thing with science, saying science has been racialized makes no sense because science is too broad, if there is some specific science that you think has been racialized then you should state what science that is, but overall science has not been racialized IMO, just the opposite, real science is very hard to racialize or even nationalize

im sure you know which religions(because some of them were already posted) and practices of science are included but if an example must be shown for the sake of the thread here are 3 very good ones of the racism science is capable of that might not be portrayed as much now in a racist type of way but is still actually very relevant in an ironic sort of way

Race as Biology is Fiction, Racism as a Social Problem is Real :: racismreview.com

a few words on "race as biology&sociology" not to long of a read though

and a link to a book in that link (just a preview of some pages but is pretty interesting) Before Color Prejudice: The Ancient View of Blacks - Frank M. Snowden - Google Books Before Color Prejudice

race and genetics Race and genetics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit: 1 more link for some extra reading & a audio discussion about it with a very controversial topic of racialy based ability

http://www.thetakeaway.org/2010/jul/28/are-race-based-studies-racist/

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
im sure you know which religions(because some of them were already posted) and practices of science are included but if an example must be shown for the sake of the thread here are 3 very good ones of the racism science is capable of that might not be portrayed as much now in a racist type of way but is still actually very relevant in an ironic sort of way

Race as Biology is Fiction, Racism as a Social Problem is Real :: racismreview.com

a few words on "race as biology&sociology" not to long of a read though

and a link to a book in that link (just a preview of some pages but is pretty interesting) Before Color Prejudice: The Ancient View of Blacks - Frank M. Snowden - Google Books Before Color Prejudice

race and genetics Race and genetics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit: 1 more link for some extra reading & a audio discussion about it with a very controversial topic of racialy based ability

Black People Better Runners, White People Better Swimmers: Race, Science, and Athletics - The Takeaway

it sounds like you are just posting things related to race and science, there is no coherence to anything you have posted and you have posted zero evidence that science has been racialized

if you wanted to post about racist science just post anything related to nazi science, they are the kings of trying to tie race and science but that wouldnt prove that science is racialized, and it would not mean that black people should not study and "worship" darwin, newton and einstein and other great scientist, because science is neutral, what a person uses their knowledge of science for is an individual choice

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
it sounds like you are just posting things related to race and science, there is no coherence to anything you have posted and you have posted zero evidence that science has been racialized

if you wanted to post about racist science just post anything related to nazi science, they are the kings of trying to tie race and science but that wouldnt prove that science is racialized, and it would not mean that black people should not study and "worship" darwin, newton and einstein and other great scientist, because science is neutral, what a person uses their knowledge of science for is an individual choice

did you actually read and listen to any of the links or are you just responding? if you want more evidence here ya go without using an obvious one like hitlers regime

New Imperialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

some religious teachings are neutral just the same

you can subscribe to any religious group and be from any racial group of people

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
did you actually read and listen to any of the links or are you just responding? if you want more evidence here ya go without using an obvious one like hitlers regime

New Imperialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah i perused it, and its all opnions, i wouldnt even call it science

science is the study of nature, for science to be racialized you would have to show that the study of nature is for white people

what you have posted is what some people think about race, which is fine, but it doesnt prove that only white people study science

and i have no idea what the new imperialism has to do with anything

some religious teachings are neutral just the same

you can subscribe to any religious group and be from any racial of people

sure some teachings are neutral, but the post wasnt talking about religious teachings, it was talking about Christianity and islam, it was talking about entire religions

there is nothing wrong with any specific religious teachings, the problem is the white jesus and arabism of Christianity and islam, in those religions you pray to white jesus and change your name and beliefs to be oriented with the arab world

and i still believe in religious freedom, so i agree that anybody from any race can subscribe to any religion, im just saying i disagree with islam and christianity specifically, because arabism and white jesus do not disappear when a black person joins those religions, thats why i posted this thread

science is the study of nature, how can the study of nature be racialized?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
yeah i perused it, and its all opnions, i wouldnt even call it science

science is the study of nature, for science to be racialized you would have to show that the study of nature is for white people

what you have posted is what some people think about race, which is fine, but it doesnt prove that only white people study science

and i have no idea what the new imperialism has to do with anything

sure some teachings are neutral, but the post wasnt talking about religious teachings, it was talking about Christianity and islam, it was talking about entire religions

there is nothing wrong with any specific religious teachings, the problem is the white jesus and arabism of Christianity and islam, in those religions you pray to white jesus and change your name and beliefs to be oriented with the arab world

and i still believe in religious freedom, so i agree that anybody from any race can subscribe to any religion, im just saying i disagree with islam and christianity specifically, because arabism and white jesus do not disappear when a black person joins those religions, thats why i posted this thread

science is the study of nature, how can the study of nature be racialized?

thats the thing about it i wasnt showing how science is just for white people that wasnt the original point

i was showing examples of how it can be used racially through a specific science and also through history how it was used racially(new imperialism is the time when europeons were big on darwinism to the point they would use it to try and show their superiority to others through science racially sort of like hitler saying blonde blue eyed people are the best period)

and also how black people tend to study and worship white idealogy even though its the same kind that kept them in shackles/poverty/mental slavery and still is

you say entire religions but it cant be the religion in its entirety if its only including a white washed version or in islams case being adopted by some violent people who do not represent islam as a whole

but that doesnt not mean im saying its wrong to show both sides of whats going on thats just the reality of it all

and it is perfectly fine showing which side is being used to manipulate because that is the premise of this thread its just originally as i already stated id feel if it was more accurate if we included all forms of manipulation not just a few

and as you said science is the study of nature and biology and genetics are pretty much that which is why i include it as well

in nature there are species groups and humans are their own group of species(only capable of producing offspring with eachother)

however within our species there is different varietes of people all with different attributes advantages and disadvantages arguebly and that is one form of racism within science if you believe that there are advantages and disadvantages but alot of people dont but there are people who study this type of stuff who will tell you different to the point that if you dont believe it you just arent being honest with yourself for the sake of not wanting to look racist

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
hats the thing about it i wasnt showing how science is just for white people that wasnt the original point

i was showing examples of how it can be used racially through a specific science and also through history how it was used racially(new imperialism is the time when europeons were big on darwinism to the point they would use it to try and show their superiority to others through science racially sort of like hitler saying blonde blue eyed people are the best period)

and also how black people tend to study and worship white idealogy even though its the same kind that kept them in shackles/poverty/mental slavery and still is

yeah science can be used for whatever a human mind wants to

as an example, biology is a science, a person or the nazis trying to say blacks are inferior to whites is not biology, its just an opinion based on their study of biology

studying biology has nothing to do with race, studying biology is the study organisms

you say entire religions but it cant be the religion in its entirety if its only including a white washed version or in islams case being adopted by some violent people who do not represent islam as a whole

if there is a christian that doesnt worship white jesus and a muslim that doesnt believe in arabism i havent come accross them, but if they exist more power to them

and it is perfectly fine showing which side is being used to manipulate because that is the premise of this thread its just originally as i already stated id feel if it was more accurate if we included all forms of manipulation not just a few

and as you said science is the study of nature and biology and genetics are pretty much that which is why i include it as well

i have no idea what this means
in nature there are species groups and humans are their own group of species(only capable of producing offspring with each other)

however within our species there is different varietes of people all with different attributes advantages and disadvantages arguebly and that is one form of racism within science if you believe that there are advantages and disadvantages but alot of people dont but there are people who study this type of stuff who will tell you different to the point that if you dont believe it you just arent being honest with yourself for the sake of not wanting to look racist

i dont see what that has to do with anything, you and anybody else can think whatever you want about advantages and disadvantages of different races

but again science is simply the study of nature and biology is a science that is the study of living organism, what you or anybody else uses science for is their own business

but the study of biology is not a white thing

are you suggesting that black people should study not biology or that black people should study racial differences?

the reality is that you are just a backwards person that doesnt really understand science, that is why you throw up random links that are just marginally related to science, the "new imperialism: has nothing to do with science?

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
It's not just black people though. Most Muslim ancestors were converted by the sword. So were most Europeans who adopted Chrisianity. It seems military and economic might has a more to do with the conversion process.

most black muslims that converted to islam converted out of there own will, and even if it was by the sword, they were were able to take over entire dynasties through the power invested in them through being slaves. If they held so much power after taking over their masters, why would they still cling to islam though? wouldn't they try to turn back to what they knew before?