Ancient Aliens: Your Thoughts?

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I know everybody has heard of this show and what not, but I've never actually asked people what did they think about it....

Is it just a bunch of weirdos making blind assumptions or are they really bringing some serious questions to the table? How is their logic flawed?

Help a brutha out brehs. I'm in a huge conflict with my beliefs right now. I feel as if I'm transitioning from Theism (Christianity to be exact) to either Atheism or Pantheism (which is where I'm sitting at right now).

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think it's complete and utter bullsh1t meant to entertain first
and drop knowledge second. :ld:

Sugar

Banned
Daps

I think it's complete and utter bullsh1t meant to entertain first
and drop knowledge second. :ld:

Ya see, I dont understand why people just discredit it tho. Why do people just brush it off? Where is their logic flawed?

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I think because of how big the universe is it's likely there is intelligent life elsewhere. And there are a lot of interesting unexplained phenomena in the natural world, but I havnt seen any evidence that makes me believe that they've been here conclusively.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

Sugar

Banned
Daps

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
entertaining at first,but getting worst and worst as each season progresses

and of course its slanted/weighted towards the most outlandish/"far out" theories for ratings,they wanna attract the non thinkers and lure them in and give them hyperbole,but that's the nature of the boob tube in general,there are far more credible books out there with better developed theories when it comes to all of the theories presented on there

Mainstream media in any format is not going to give you a balanced overview on anything,in the end its all entertainment

Sugar

Banned
Daps
entertaining at first,but getting worst and worst as each season progresses

and of course its slanted/weighted towards the most outlandish/"far out" theories for ratings,they wanna attract the non thinkers and lure them in and give them hyperbole,but that's the nature of the boob tube in general,there are far more credible books out there with better developed theories when it comes to all of the theories presented on there

Mainstream media in any format is not going to give you a balanced overview on anything,in the end its all entertainment

And I've felt that too. Ancient Aliens was on a mainstream channel for a reason. I did find them always reverting EVERYTHING to aliens kinda annoying.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
I know everybody has heard of this show and what not, but I've never actually asked people what did they think about it....

Is it just a bunch of weirdos making blind assumptions or are they really bringing some serious questions to the table? How is their logic flawed?

Help a brutha out brehs. I'm in a huge conflict with my beliefs right now. I feel as if I'm transitioning from Theism (Christianity to be exact) to either Atheism or Pantheism (which is where I'm sitting at right now).

I encourage you to read the Quran the final revelation from God. The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ?????? Islam is the right path unless you okay with burning in hell forever? I must be honest.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Islam is the very truth. You may have been brainwashed towards the hellfire by the zionist media though.

If I'm looking at the zionists with the :usure: face, what makes you think Islam would be any different? :ufdup: Please let's not go down the list of what's wrong with Islam.... And it's not even me you'd have to worry about.

:whew: The Coli is home to some of the most ruthless people ever. But I'm sure you're not foreign to these religious debates tho.

:smugbiden: Take this as my last response to anything religion-related in this thread. I'm not falling into that trap.