And Clarence lives at home with both parents And Clarence‘ parents have a real good marriage.. JA MORANT EDITION

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
4064.jpg

red flags been there tho we jus ain’t pay attention to it

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Anytime I see someone post "nikka nerd" I know they grew up in a predominantly white neighborhood and went to PW schools where they could have delusions of grandeur about their place in the black experience. Ive seen it myself how they view themselves through the eyes of their white counterparts and think that's their station in the real world. Never heard anyone in any actual hood that I've been to use the term nikka nerd.

I think we have the exact same experience on this one.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You said a whole bunch of nothing and it's clear you don't know anything about gangsters. Saying it's no gangsters in the suburbs is like saying there are no upstanding citizens in the "trenches". It's both bullshiit.

:dahell:
No where did I say that. I said JA isn’t like that.

I’m from Atlanta nikka our suburbs are more G than the city

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If people only knew, all this telling this man he not like that on TV and shyt, probably gonna wanna make him prove otherwise even more. One thing about it, he definitely not about to come out and say, you’re right guys, I’m soft as hell and I’m a fake tough basketball playing ass nikka.

Dude will be straight though, he just need to mature some. Funny thing is, one of my young nikkas just got out less than a year ago and he played at Murray State with Ja. He kept telling me Ja was gonna look out for him and fukk with him, but dude barley be responding to his messages. I told him that nikka be busy and he probably not trying to fukk with your hot ass anyway. Come to find out, Ja the hot one :mjlol:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
What do you think a gangster is? They're low lives that kill, rob and steal :dahell: You think they're upstanding citizens or something?
You know he killed buddy for no reason right? Just concocted a scenario where buddy was selling him out to a group of dudes that didn't even have beef with him like that. The man was legitimately a homicidal retard...that doesn't make you a gangster. That just makes you a homicidal retard. Who eventually hangs yourself in jail when you have a moment of clarity of how retarded you really are. You consider Jeffery Dahmer to be gangster as well?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Dude trying to romanticize killers. :skip:
He think they Robin of Loxley or some shyt. :dead:
Nikka I grew up around dudes who routinely stole cars sold cocaine and comitted armed robbery starting at the age of 13-14.

You're a nerd from the suburbs who thinks every dumbo that short circuits and commits crime is some type of gangster. Your Robin of Loxely(whatever the hell a Loxley) joke? was a dead giveaway by the way. Stop saying that. But back to the topic at hand....Growing up in safe ass Bristol Connecticut and deciding to start shooting people when you have a football career doesn't make you a gangster. It makes you a dummy. Which is why ole boy ended up offing himself in prison, cause he was legitimately a big retard. Gangsters in essence live a street life where murder and robbery is part of the game. Thats not romanticizing who they are thats just what it is....This guy was going to practices, meetings, weight rooms and NCAA/NFL games, and shooting people in his spare time just for the hell of it. There was nothing "gangster" about anything he ever did.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I don't know Ja's background, but we need stop pretending that a lot of gangsters don't reside in the burbs, We also have to stop pretending that because you have two parents and live in a well to do area that that means you ain't "hard" or your parents raised you right.

While this is true the point is regardless, Ja wasn't making no noise in nobody's streets. Wasn't parking nothing, wasn't pulling no money in. So for "him", it just magnifies how much of a true lame he is with the persona he carries...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
And I don't know how the hell Aaron Hernandez became part of this conversation, I ain't read every page 😂 but he wasn't a gangsta, I remember different conversations about dude on here. He was another guy trying to tap into that image so he did wild shyt to stand out amongst people not from that cloth, strip away the celebrity, he's not standing out in any room full of g's...

We had many conversations on here about dude in years past...

He stood out because of his celebrity...