And Clarence lives at home with both parents And Clarence‘ parents have a real good marriage.. JA MORANT EDITION

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
And I don't know how the hell Aaron Hernandez became part of this conversation, I ain't read every page 😂 but he wasn't a gangsta, I remember different conversations about dude on here. He was another guy trying to tap into that image so he did wild shyt to stand out amongst people not from that cloth, strip away the celebrity, he's not standing out in any room full of g's...

We had many conversations on here about dude in years past...

He stood out because of his celebrity...
Dude said "how you know Ja ain't a gangster cause he from the burbs"

I said "people from the burbs can be gangster, but nobody is putting in time to be in the NBA and be a gangster. Too much training"

Dude said "Aaron Hernandez"

:manny:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Ja think he AI. Son need to chill and count his doe.

Y’all gotta realize that peer pressure is a motherfukker. It will have these kids doing all kinds of stupid shyt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Y’all gotta realize that peer pressure is a motherfukker. It will have these kids doing all kinds of stupid shyt.
That’s the thing he don’t even have to hang around these nikkas man.. Dude in another whole tax bracket yet hanging around nikkas who ain’t got shyt to lose and will gladly bring him down if some shyt pop off to save their own asses..

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

He's the rich famous one. I don't want to hear the peer pressure excuse because he can set the tone he has the power.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buddy wasn't a gangster he a homosexual serial killer that murdered a arena football player for no apparent reason. Thats what yall consider to be ganster in 2023?

Man fukk what you talking about…A-Murder was a gangster for real.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
And Lowkey he one of the first athletes in a while to be on bullshyt
The last decade or so most rookies on the nba have been relatively mature professionals

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I find it hilarious when folks on twitter claim he’s “from the streets” :dead:

My dad lives in the same town Ja grew up in. Very black middle class/working class. Nowhere near hood though.

Anybody who actual been there KNOWS Ja wasn’t on no bullshyt like that
Because black socioeconomic classes are so closely linked, that there’s a tad bit of cultural spillover. You see it in SoFla. Areas that are suburban black working/middle class areas are automatically defined as “hood” or “dangerous” and the kids will take pride in it. Or if it looks nice, the kids will swear “It ain’t all pretty! Don’t be fooled!!” as if they want where their from to retain its notoriety.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Because black socioeconomic classes are so closely linked, that there’s a tad bit of cultural spillover. You see it in SoFla. Areas that are suburban black working/middle class areas are automatically defined as “hood” or “dangerous” and the kids will take pride in it. Or if it looks nice, the kids will swear “It ain’t all pretty! Don’t be fooled!!” as if they want where their from to retain its notoriety.
and some of those kids will try to contribute to making it worse because living in a nice neighborhood ain't cool at all.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
and some of those kids will try to contribute to making it worse because living in a nice neighborhood ain't cool at all.
That’s why the parents need to check that goofy nonsense but many don’t because they themselves want to keep their own hood (not necessarily street) cred. Almost ashamed in some ways of their own success and even moderate climb up the socioeconomic ladder. Just ass backwards shyt.

I grew up pretty much lower middle class in a black neighborhood in the city. Not in the PJs/Ghetto or anything but definitely not well to do. We were aite. Had many friends and fam who didn’t even grow up as I did but lower. Thankfully I don’t have to have a conversation with my sons about tryin too hard to be something you aren’t. In my mind I’m like both y’all nikkaz are growing up upper middle class so I DARE one of y’all to even dream of tryin to be on some goofy thug shyt. Y’all nikkaz don’t have a clue about growing up struggling at all. I realize they live in a bubble where kids around them are growing up the same way, black kids at that where we live. But wife and I make sure to expose them and keep them well rounded as well and talk to them to ensure they know that the way they’re growing up is not the norm for not just black folk but even the majority of white folk.

Tee needs to do his damn job. Shame him if he doesn’t listen

Last edited: