Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Hillary won the popular vote though.

It wasn't that "most voters" were turned off by the Dems, it's that there's a white nationalist/alt right movement among working class white people that, along with somewhat lower turnout for minorities, put Trump in office.
that white nationalist shyt has noting to do with it. Those types vote Republican anyway. He won becuz he promised those fools jobs and to build a wall keeping out all the immigrants they perceived to have taken their jobs. Theres a reason the battleground states are the same every election. Hilary ignored them

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Popular vote doesn't elect the President the EC does. Yes, most voters were turned off by a liar who had TWO pending FBI investigations. Then, she lied at the congressional hearing. Rust belt voters voted for Trump because UNLIKE Hillary he went there and met with the people. She didn't even go to Baton Rouge when the flood did, but he did. I told most of you that would hurt her in the general :manny: I'd thought she'd win by the skin of her ass, but she could even do that :heh:

Remember, when yall were roasting me off this? Laugh now, cry later :manny:

WITH VIDEO: Donald Trump In Baton Rouge Helpin Out The POOR WHILE Clinton & Obama Are GOLFING :wow:

Your obsession with Hillary Clinton is :scust:

I don't even like her, but the reason Trump won wasn't because of Hillary, but because he riled up white resentment among Rust Belt voters. That email shyt is irrelevant and wouldn't have changed the outcome.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Your obsession with Hillary Clinton is :scust:

I don't even like her, but the reason Trump won wasn't because of Hillary, but because he riled up white resentment among Rust Belt voters. That email shyt is irrelevant and wouldn't have changed the outcome.
Yes, the emails were irrelevant, but the server and bribes from the Clinton Foundation weren't. Also, I'm not obsessed with anyone. I call a spade a spade. Listen, while Trump was campaigning she was doing private fundraisers and the b*stard was falling everywhere :francis: She costed herself the Presidency.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Racist Cacs you get what you deserve
uG59vBh_zpsgrfjuqll.png

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what, you're right, i was mistaken.

I remembered it as Carter issuing the pardon, but it was Ford.
But once again, i was generally right.

Presidents(politicians tbh) protect their own. Always have, always will.

Ford was never going to prosecute Nixon, because I am pretty sure that Nixon negotiated the pardon as a condition of him leaving Office. Ford was a Republican. Nixon was a Republican. So the fix was in within his own party.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yes, the emails were irrelevant, but the server and bribes from the Clinton Foundation weren't. Also, I'm not obsessed with anyone. I call a spade a spade. Listen, while Trump was campaigning she was doing private fundraisers and the b*stard was falling everywhere :francis: She costed herself the Presidency.
She treated her campaign like a victory tour. She was insulting voters and everything like they had already voted:heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Clinton should be prosecuted though :francis: This woman is a borderline criminal............wait a minute she IS a criminal.

That's politics as usual in America. If clinton should should be prosecuted then 99% of the rest of D.C. Should too.

The FBI director told you. Yes she did all types of wrong, but there's nothing we can prosecute her for.

It's the status quo. Prosecuting Hilary would put everyone on the chopping block including trump.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Hillary won the popular vote though.

It wasn't that "most voters" were turned off by the Dems, it's that there's a white nationalist/alt right movement among working class white people that, along with somewhat lower turnout for minorities, put Trump in office.
People really aren't seeing this in spite of the tallied votes available for all to see. Check the margin of victory in states Clinton lost but needed to win.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
That's politics as usual in America. If clinton should should be prosecuted then 99% of the rest of D.C. Should too.

The FBI director told you. Yes she did all types of wrong, but there's nothing we can prosecute her for.

It's the status quo. Prosecuting Hilary would put everyone on the chopping block including trump.
I never understood the high horse people got on when it came to Clinton. She isn't an angel but few of these politicians if any at all, are.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Ford was never going to prosecute Nixon, because I am pretty sure that Nixon negotiated the pardon as a condition of him leaving Office. Ford was a Republican. Nixon was a Republican. So the fix was in within his own party.

Yo, you keep coming back at me.

Beyond my mess-up in regards to Nixon.
Lets end this with a question.

Do you think in this day and age, a President Elect would try to legally prosecute an Incumbent President?

If your answer is no, then you agree with me, beyond my memory error.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

I agree, stealing from Haitians and arming the rebels weapons is usual :francis: She did a GREAT job ordering the killing of Muammar Gaddafi. Remember; we came, we saw, and he died aint that nice
fuFgzN1.png

Good riddance you sick nasty decrepit old sick b*stard.