Andrea Ocampo, newest NXT announcer from Colombia

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Gotdamn, I need her back on the main roster.

Fire that dumbass Dasha and bring Andrea back.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
She used to announce for the Florida Panthers before she got with WWE

She baaaaaad af in real life brehs

:mindblown: the fukk you didn't say anything? I would've gotten season tickets if her fine ass was there. :damn: I haven't been to a Panthers game in years. Let alone even really follow the team. :francis:

Hopefully she's there for mania. I might have to pull a @TheWhackMamba and have to sneak in backstage. :wow:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:mindblown: the fukk you didn't say anything? I would've gotten season tickets if her fine ass was there. :damn: I haven't been to a Panthers game in years. Let alone even really follow the team. :francis:

Hopefully she's there for mania. I might have to pull a @TheWhackMamba and have to sneak in backstage. :wow:
Oh yea breh lemme just walk down from my upper level seats past the security and guard gates down to the rink just to holla at her :stopitslime:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
:russ: nah player, I'm saying let me know she was there. I might've had to go down there for an interview. :lolbron:
Yea I didn't even realize it was her until last year.

She was still doing Panthers games when she first started on NXT.

It wasn't til I saw her on NXT that I realized who she was

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Man you know gonna have her doing the same shyt they had Charly and Dasha doing

I don't think the E is having Dasha botch interviews all over the place on purpose. Her only job is to ask one question and then listen to a two minute promo and she can't even do that. :hhh:

Charly just stares at the person she's interviewing with a completely blank stare which isn't good either but at least she can make it to that point without making you wish that Lillian was back.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't think the E is having Dasha botch interviews all over the place on purpose. Her only job is to ask one question and then listen to a two minute promo and she can't even do that. :hhh:

Charly just stares at the person she's interviewing with a completely blank stare which isn't good either but at least she can make it to that point without making you wish that Lillian was back.

Both her and Dasha do that and that's clearly a direction from the producer/director of the segment (Dunn) because they just hold the camera on them and it makes no sense. They been talking about this on Wrestling Observer for weeks. There's actually been segments on NXT where they've been fine. Dasha's had a couple of botches but the biggest criticism is the blank stares and stupid questions which is on the guys writing it