Android now at 85% market share. EU Commission investigating monopoly.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Kinda weird that people are stanning a cell phone operating system. Buuuuuuut okay!

article-0-0F1EBF1700000578-686_634x423.jpg

173178381_7aaa1e2edb.jpg

Apple-fans-purchasing-products.jpg

Really????? :leostare:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How can an open source operating system be a monopoly? :what:

Because they cornered 85% of the market.... So logically you believe that if it held true.

But also what the EU doesn't realize is that Apple and Microsoft is not putting out phones people want to use. Android is open sourced software meaning, anyone can put it on their phone if it'll run. The people are choosing to buy what they want. Google is not forcing anyone through divisive tactics or bullshyt copyright infringement lawsuits. They gave people a choice. Someone is mad the others are not dominating when the people are buying phones of their own free will. If apple made different versions of the iphone or allowed the IOS on different carriers maybe things would be different but they want to be that niche' company who likes to have total and complete control over their products...

And look what happens....

:troll:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Because they cornered 85% of the market.... So logically you believe that if it held true.

But also what the EU doesn't realize is that Apple and Microsoft is not putting out phones people want to use. Android is open sourced software meaning, anyone can put it on their phone if it'll run. The people are choosing to buy what they want. Google is not forcing anyone through divisive tactics or bullshyt copyright infringement lawsuits. They gave people a choice. Someone is mad the others are not dominating when the people are buying phones of their own free will. If apple made different versions of the iphone or allowed the IOS on different carriers maybe things would be different but they want to be that niche' company who likes to have total and complete control over their products...

And look what happens....

:troll:
i'm not gonna do the whole stan thing

but how can you say apple is not putting out phones people want

it's continuously the highest selling phone on the market every single release

you're comparing operating systems to phones...

it's not like the galaxy is outselling the iphone

the android SYSTEM is outselling the iOS system and every other system

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i'm not gonna do the whole stan thing

but how can you say apple is not putting out phones people want

it's continuously the highest selling phone on the market every single release

you're comparing operating systems to phones...

it's not like the galaxy is outselling the iphone

the android SYSTEM is outselling the iOS system and every other system

Ok very true... but like i said a few weeks back, there is virtually no difference between any of the iphones except cosmetic changes and or software upgrades and internal components.
iphone-models.jpg

Like i also said if apple allowed other makers to create their versions of the Iphone things would be different.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ok very true... but like i said a few weeks back, there is virtually no difference between any of the iphones except cosmetic changes and or software upgrades and internal components.
iphone-models.jpg

Like i also said if apple allowed other makers to create their versions of the Iphone things would be different.
i can't front.. that would be dope... shyt they should do the same with computers too.. tired of looking for a good mac laptop for music and art and them shyts start at 1700

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iphone-models.jpg

:mjlol:

Yeah, they'd be different in that Apple would be sitting like Nokia or Motorola.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
i can't front.. that would be dope... shyt they should do the same with computers too.. tired of looking for a good mac laptop for music and art and them shyts start at 1700

No that wouldn't be dope. That would lead to a bunch of inferior products. You know how many shytty android devices are floating around? A blind retard could make a phone and throw android on it, sullying google's name. Apple keeps their shyt tight so they can monitor what goes out with their name on it.

If apple did that they would lose most of their appeal. It's an OS that works. It's dependable. Consistent. Quality through and through. You can't say that for every, if any, android device. More people have android devices because there's more cheap, shytty options. You want an iPhone you gotta drop loot because quality costs.