Android now at 85% market share. EU Commission investigating monopoly.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No that wouldn't be dope. That would lead to a bunch of inferior products. You know how many shytty android devices are floating around? A blind retard could make a phone and throw android on it, sullying google's name. Apple keeps their shyt tight so they can monitor what goes out with their name on it.

If apple did that they would lose most of their appeal. It's an OS that works. It's dependable. Consistent. Quality through and through. You can't say that for every, if any, android device. More people have android devices because there's more cheap, shytty options. You want an iPhone you gotta drop loot because quality costs.

th

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
article-0-0F1EBF1700000578-686_634x423.jpg

173178381_7aaa1e2edb.jpg

Apple-fans-purchasing-products.jpg

Really????? :leostare:
I mean, those are specific products tho on the Apple side at least. This is people jerking off because of the type of software on the phone. A product simply having the Android OS doesn't ensure quality unlike a product with iOS on it, as the only products with iOS on it come directly from Apple.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You got something to say or you gonna stand in the corner like a fakkit?

First, calm down, I guarantee you only talk like that behind that keyboard.

Second, that was some sheepish, Apple-dikkriding nonsense you just spouted.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
True but whose gonna buy an Android phone without account sync and the play store :russ:

I have an old phone that runs without GApps. The market I have totally mimics the play store so I can have my cake without Google access.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I have an old phone that runs without GApps. The market I have totally mimics the play store so I can have my cake without Google access.

What market is this? How do you know you're not downloading malware or secret tracking apps?