Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Ebro, Cipha, Remy in the video.

:russ:

This is EXTREMELY awful. Damn.

video quality looks like it was shot on a Motorola RAZR, the sample is trash, cameos are trash, Nina Sky looks confused and Angie not only looks :flabbynsick: in her how damn video but how uncomfortable can one motherfukka appear. It's like you KNOW someone put her up to this. How can someone come outta the 90s with such weak ass bars like this?

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i guess being at Hot 97 in the 90s was probably the dream non-rapper/singer job in hip hop back then, but who the fukk convinced Angie that rapping was a good idea?

Peep these struggle bars and that Jay-Z feature :stopitslime: and then she got a Dollar Tree Jay-Z for the joint with Lil Mo

What record label thought it was a good look to have her put out TWO albums considering she had no history as an emcee?

that 2nd song was in NBA live 2003 I believe. I definitely know it was in NBA Live.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is the thread I hoped I WOULD NEVER HAVE TO SEE.

You forgot "Dem Thangs", bruh...the Neptunes Stimulus Package.

...aaand the muthafuccin' cut on The Tunnel tape, with the WORST BEAT EVER.

neptunes stimulus not to mention she was fukkin q-tip back then as well, so I'm sure he did the song for next to nothin.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ha-ha this thread was straight comedy man I miss the 90s, Angie still my girl though it was cool hanging out at the bodega