Animal Kingdom official thread

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J on his Michael Corleone shyt :francis:. Some nikkas you just shouldn't fukk with too much.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The pilot episode came on after the USA VS WORLD game last night and I fukked around and downloaded all them bytches lol. I thought it was a movie at first, and when I pressed info to see the name I remembered my brother was talkin bout this shyt last year telling me to watch it (can't even front, hitting licks was a prior profession of mine) and the pilot episode caught my attention like a mf. This show is dope as hell so far (only on ep 5) and the acting is great. The mother is so fukkin smoove with her sociopathic boss status it's crazy. Already one of my fav characters out of all my current shows. I'll prob finish up the next 5 one of these days, BUT ITS 60 DEGREES UP HERE RIGHT NOW, fukk TV, IM GETTING SOME bytchES TODAY :noah:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
dope show, actually liked it better than the Australian movie...which was solid. Hyped for season 2. As a few others have said, Ellen Barkin is excellent/creepy/sexy/powerful.....While Shawn Hatosy is always good in whatever role he's in I think he overdoes it just the slightest bit in terms of the craziness on this show. Not in a :demonic: typa way, but the actor himself . Dude still gives a very solid performance but if dude could tAke it down from a 9 to an 8 on the crazy scale he would be perfect in this. Rest of the 3 brothers are cast very well imho & there's always dope chicks all over the place.....even got old ass Ellen Barkins titties looking on point:ohlawd:.
the teacher thing was weakAF....plus that was 1 nasty chick:huhldup:. That bytch DEFINITELY wasn't worth all that drama
besides that spoiler.....I give it an A for its 1st season. They're playing it smart by releasing it in the summer bc of the "party" type vibe in the show.......timing of release is an undervalued effect imo & something which I don't think enough studios look into when releasing shows/movies/albums

HIGHLY REC'D SHOW:thumbsup: (But better to watch it in bunches rather than 1 episode at a time:yeshrug:)

Last edited:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:smh: at fukkin ya nephews teenage ex girl. then again, he did leave his girl dying on the floor cuz hes a scumbag. pissing his pants and shyt. hes not about that life.

Josh gonna remember that. they punk his ass now, but hes plotting.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wish i could watch it on a stream site or something, i binge watched 6 episodes one night on tnt

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J and
Smurf
:merchant:

I thought J was gonna get his head blown off in that diner. :damn: