Animal Kingdom official thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Craig looked like he wasn't sure if he was gonna be around much longer :francis:

In the movie:
Baz was killed by the cops first, then Craig, and J killed Pope at the end
Watch none of them go :beli:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So who dies? Baz or pope :jbhmm:
This is one of them shows that's difficult to predict, I think having a such a small nucleus of crucial characters adds to it.

I don't think anybody is dying in the season finale or early half of season 3 but if I placed my money on it I'd say Pope. He's already the most haunted man of the group and I think the power struggle of J and Baz has to play out especially now that Lucy confirmed J's question from last season. Plus his absence would force Baz in a tough position because Pope saves his ass when it comes to Lena.

If anything I'd say Pope snaps and catches a body (maybe his girl if she rejects him again) and gets locked away for good or goes out shooting at the cops. I fukk with Pope the heaviest out of all the boys though :francis: haunted soul with a killer instinct but goes hard for his baby girl :mjcry:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This is one of them shows that's difficult to predict, I think having a such a small nucleus of crucial characters adds to it.

I don't think anybody is dying in the season finale or early half of season 3 but if I placed my money on it I'd say Pope. He's already the most haunted man of the group and I think the power struggle of J and Baz has to play out especially now that Lucy confirmed J's question from last season. Plus his absence would force Baz in a tough position because Pope saves his ass when it comes to Lena.

If anything I'd say Pope snaps and catches a body (maybe his girl if she rejects him again) and gets locked away for good or goes out shooting at the cops. I fukk with Pope the heaviest out of all the boys though :francis: haunted soul with a killer instinct but goes hard for his baby girl :mjcry:
I fukks with all the boys fam, but Jay is easily the most thorough and smartest, his role is just so fukkin dope episode guessing the real life Jay was the same, but how dude shows no emotion AT ALL is just dope to me. When the nikka who sold his mama the pack of boy (heroin) that killed her crossed paths with him on the 2nepisode of the 1st season, Jay straight SNAPPED on dude and took dude burner from him :picard:, that scene was dope as fukk. That was the only emotion dude has showed the whole series. Jay gives zero fukks and ain't shady, he plays both sides ONLY because he is forced to and he has made good decisions each time.

U can tell he gone run shyt sooner than later. Smurf and Jay may be my favorite characters on TV PERIOD.

This is one of the best shows on TV, I actually think this show can hit Breaking Bad/Sopranos status one day, its just that good. That last ep was top notch TV, entertaining as fukk and deep.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I fukks with all the boys fam, but Jay is easily the most thorough and smartest, his role is just so fukkin dope episode guessing the real life Jay was the same, but how dude shows no emotion AT ALL is just dope to me. When the nikka who sold his mama the pack of boy (heroin) that killed her crossed paths with him on the 2nepisode of the 1st season, Jay straight SNAPPED on dude and took dude burner from him :picard:, that scene was dope as fukk. That was the only emotion dude has showed the whole series. Jay gives zero fukks and ain't shady, he plays both sides ONLY because he is forced to and he has made good decisions each time.

U can tell he gone run shyt sooner than later. Smurf and Jay may be my favorite characters on TV PERIOD.

This is one of the best shows on TV, I actually think this show can hit Breaking Bad/Sopranos status one day, its just that good. That last ep was top notch TV, entertaining as fukk and deep.
I just wish Ellen Barkin didn't age so badly. She was decent looking in the last Ocean's movie

137.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Is there anywhere I can binge watch this?
Its REALLY worth it bro, both seasons are GREAT TV. There is really no negatives to this show so far. Season doesn't drag and doesn't move too fast, the acting is some of the best on TV talent wise, the writing g is very good and the licks they hit are all dope as fukk with tension and great camera work. This show should get awards bruh, real talk.

I'm a hell of a Power fan but I hate to say it, I'm enjoying this show more this season.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its REALLY worth it bro, both seasons are GREAT TV. There is really no negatives to this show so far. Season doesn't drag and doesn't move too fast, the acting is some of the best on TV talent wise, the writing g is very good and the licks they hit are all dope as fukk with tension and great camera work. This show should get awards bruh, real talk.

I'm a hell of a Power fan but I hate to say it, I'm enjoying this show more this season.
I started watching it when TNT had a marathon and I stopped watching right before the heist at the military base

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me too bro, even so, if not, Pope really cared about Baz's BM. Pope probably feels he owes it to Lena cause of what he did to her mama.
The actor for pope really has that weird socially awkward killer role down. He was in alpha dog in kind of the same role. Less weird though. I feel for pope though. Smurf really fuked his head up since he was a child. I hope they delve more into what went down when smurf was raising these kids even though I know it has some sort of child molestation aspect to it :hhh: