Anime that needs to be remade or finished

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Gantz - Remake. This went out bad. You know you fukked up when the live action movie ended better than the manga and anime.
Generator Gawl - Remake. Not a well known anime but I liked the concept.
Black Lagoon - Needs to return since I hear the manga ain't done.
Ergo Proxy - Remake. Some episodes were too dark, couldn't see shyt, needs more action and a bit less of the philosophical bullshyt.
Yasuke - Remake. How about this time we go the historical drama route and :camby: with the supernatural and sci-fi shyt?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Black Lagoon 100%

Nobody remembers this anime called Pilot Candidate, but it had a 12 episode first season that dropped in like 03 and they NEVER finished the muthafukka. It was super interesting. Kind of Evangelion-lite but I enjoyed the characters. They need to finish it.

Also Full Metal Panic. They’ve got one more Volume of the Manga to adopt and they need to go ahead and do that. FMP is one of my all time favorite anime.

Also they need to go ahead and finish up Tenchi Muyo and have Tenchi’s punk ass finally pick a girl.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
YuYu Hakusho remake :wow:
giphy.webp

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
not sure how much the manga is completed but I'm going with hunter x hunter and d gray man

Hunter x Hunter is done

:mjcry:

Higashi's back is done. Reading about his health situation was crushing. Dude can barely move and has extended health stays in the hospital. He has to lose weight just to be admitted into the hospital for months at a time. Plus he wants to stay at home to help raise his family.

Vagabond, Hunter Hunter and Berserk will not get the ending people hope for, if they happen at all.