Anime that needs to be remade or finished

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bet no one here knows about…

Heaven’s Lost Property

Began as a playful anime and turned out to be some psychological next shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
Black Lagoon 100%

Nobody remembers this anime called Pilot Candidate, but it had a 12 episode first season that dropped in like 03 and they NEVER finished the muthafukka. It was super interesting. Kind of Evangelion-lite but I enjoyed the characters. They need to finish it.

Also Full Metal Panic. They’ve got one more Volume of the Manga to adopt and they need to go ahead and do that. FMP is one of my all time favorite anime.

Also they need to go ahead and finish up Tenchi Muyo and have Tenchi’s punk ass finally pick a girl.

Yeah, I want them to continue FMP as well.

They left us on a cliffhanger with the invisible victory arc.

Also they need to continue the anime called "Drifters". This show was straight fire. But they stopped the show early for some reason

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Lagoon 100%

Nobody remembers this anime called Pilot Candidate, but it had a 12 episode first season that dropped in like 03 and they NEVER finished the muthafukka. It was super interesting. Kind of Evangelion-lite but I enjoyed the characters. They need to finish it.

Also Full Metal Panic. They’ve got one more Volume of the Manga to adopt and they need to go ahead and do that. FMP is one of my all time favorite anime.

Also they need to go ahead and finish up Tenchi Muyo and have Tenchi’s punk ass finally pick a girl.
Yup, I want to see Bailalaika vs the CIA :demonic:

I remember Pilot Candidate. It had a brief run on Adult Swim. I would always go to sleep on it because it be one of the last shows to come on.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They've been working on season 3 for 4 years I think. I don't think that it'll finish.

Berserk from Black Swordsman to the end of the Millennium Falcon Arc.

Claymore
:ld:

If one punch isn't up to season 1 par then don't bother. The manga is doing some ridiculously incredible scenes that don't deserve to be butchered