ANOTHER brehette fights her teacher because she took her phone.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
this was the kid 13 years ago

ipad-baby.jpg

for ALL of their lives, they've had a screen in front of them and you want them to ditch it at school?
they're addicted and it's the PARENT'S fault.

not the schools for trying to get kids to pay attention in class.

we need to stop blaming teachers for kids' behaviours that shouldve been taken care of AT HOME

Romell

Superstar
Daps
this was the kid 13 years ago

ipad-baby.jpg

for ALL of their lives, they've had a screen in front of them and you want them to ditch it at school?
they're addicted and it's the PARENT'S fault.

not the schools for trying to get kids to pay attention in class.

we need to stop blaming teachers for kids' behaviours that shouldve been taken care of AT HOME
It's clearly an addiction thing. These kids have access to this crazy technology at such an early age and at all times of day. They're literally lashing out when they can't have access to it.

Turner said that the girl went off after she tried to confiscate her phone.

"The cell phones, they’re able to bring them to school. It’s becoming a huge issue. It’s like their livelihood," she said. "You take it away, some of them go berserk."

"I would say that if I had to start teaching with this generation of students, I wouldn’t have been able to," she said.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man I remember when a teacher could confiscate a device and a student not even consider going to blows with a teacher over it.
when my teacher took my CD player I sat there on my best behavior, in fear and cold sweats praying I would get it back at the end of class, hoping she wouldn't call my parents.

kids different these days :manny:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
it's gotta be a better way to handle the phone in class issue. somebody should make an app where the data/texts goes out of service during classtime or somehow make the classes a bad service area

No, because there may be an emergency and the kid may have to make a call.

The best thing to do is kick them out and send them to the principals office. Two violations should be automatic suspension. These schools are just weak.

King Poetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
Old

But anyway I’m glad that piece of shyt bytch is locked up and her mother should be responsible for all the teacher medical bills period..

Start putting some accountability on these parents.. u already know the father isn’t around and don’t give a fukk, he busted his nut 15 years ago and moved on, so these mothers need to do they fukking job wit these kids

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
when my teacher took my CD player I sat there on my best behavior, in fear and cold sweats praying I would get it back at the end of class, hoping she wouldn't call my parents.

kids different these days :manny:

"Mr. Blues_funk_reggae, can you stay after class for a moment?" :beli:

"...Yes...":francis:

"I'm going to give this back to you, but if you disrupt my class again, you wont get it back unless your parents pick it up, or the end of the year...Do you understand?" :birdman:

"Yes, Ma'am"...:to:

"You don't want me to have to call your parents, do you?" :ufdup:

"no ma'am" :sadcam:

"Ok, here you go...Don't let me see it again" :comeon:

"Thank you!!" :whew:

Daps
No phones signals shouldn't be blocked. That idea sounds like some dictator communist shyt. And it punishes the good kids.

Like I said, kick the students out.

claim schools are weak then cry communism and punishment over a 40 min dead signal brehs :skip:
if the kids are so "good" im sure they don't mind having a dead signal for 40 min while class is in session. im sure they wouldn't mind asking the teacher to use the land line or go to the office to make an "emergency" call
its not rocket science

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I noticed a lot of shyt is just repackaged to make it look like it happened yesterday on these social media outlets
That been happened

Seeing that a lot, rehashing a decade year old video like it took place yesterday